s l h 🌙 three

jeongin sat in chans yard already wanting to die from how hot and sore he was.

"jeongin, go swim or relax." chan said, handing him an iced tea this time. it had a hint of honey in it which he loved.

"wanna join me?" jeongin asked and chan shook his head.

"no thanks, ive got work to do." chan answered before walking back inside, jeongin frowned and called over felix.

once felix came over they almost immediately got into jeongins pool.

"woah, who gave you those?" felix asked pointing to the hickeys on jeongins neck.

"some guy named jungkook?" jeongin shrugged.

"itd be cool if it was bang chans best friend jungkook." felix joked and jeongin nodded pretending it wasnt.

"jeongin?!" the small boy groaned and knew felix was about to have a heart attack.

"y-yes chan?" jeongin asked and the older walked over to them in his swim trunks.

"holy shit, bang chan is your neighbor?! what kind of fanfic is this!" felix started splashing water at jeongin. "why didnt you tell me?!" felix screamed.

"i didnt even realize he was the bang chan youre always talking about." jeongin said and felix looked at the bleach blonde who was sitting there laughing at the scene.

"can i join you guys? jungkook, changbin and jisung are stuck in traffic and its boring in that big ol house." chan said and jeongin nodded.

"is that even a question? of course!" felix said excitedly causing jeongin to cringe. "wait- it really was jungkook who gave you those hickeys then." felixs eyes widened and jeongin groaned looking at chan who was annoyed by that.

"he didnt have a family emergency did he?" chan asked with a chuckle. "just dont fall for him or anything because hes the biggest man whore ever." chan said getting into the water. felix was still in shock, trying so hard not to freak out.

they ended up trying to make a world pool but failed due to not having enough people.

"hey siri, text hyunjin to come over with seungmin!" jeongin yelled, determined to make the world pool.

"hey guys." jungkook said with jisung and changbin following him

"help us make this pool!" jeongin said and jungkook laughed taking off his clothes without hesitation. he was already wearing shorts due to the heat.

"im gonna go put swim trunks on." jisung said before running to chans. changbin sat in the lawn chair quietly.

"whos this?" jungkook said pointing to a shook felix.

"thats felix." chan said and the pink haired boy smiled.

they continued to try and make to world pool, jisung joining in. hyunjin and seungmin showed up, hyunjin freaked out when he saw 3racha. after hyunjins little fanboy attack, he and seungmin got into the pool. finally jeongins wish of a world pool came true.

"yes! this is so fun!" jeongin giggled floating with the current, he ended up holding onto hyunjins back as they floated.

"lets play chicken!" felix said excitedly and jungkook immediately called to be on his team.

jeongin swam over to chan, he got on the olders shoulders as did felix with jungkook. jeongin and felixs hands locked as they tried pushing each other, felix and jungkook falling back into the water. jeongin squealed excitedly and jump down to hug chan, only to pull away.

"s-sorry." jeongin mumbled flustered.

"my turn bitches!" seungmin squealed as he got on hyunjins shoulders the two going against chan and felix. felix and chan winning yet again, jisung pouted and splashed changbin.

"bitch get in so i can play!" jisung hissed.

"call your boyfriend." changbin muttered.

"minho is working." jisung groaned.

"lee minho?" jeongin asked and jisung nodded. "hes my dance coach, he called me out once for staring at another dancers ass." jeongin laughed, jisung did as well.

"sounds like minho." jisung chuckled, jeongin was still on chans shoulders but the older didnt mind.

jeongin got down and hugged felix who was flirting with jungkook.

"hi kook." jeongin smiled and then older scanned his body looking at the hickeys that he made yesterday, jungkook having some as well.

"im gonna go see why changbin doesnt answer my dm's." felix mumbled and got out of the water. jeongin and jungkook looked at each in confusion.

"im sad we couldnt finish what we started yesterday." jungkook frowned and jeongin nodded, swooning as the older wrapped his around his waist.

chan watch the scene, seeing as the teenager melted under the adults touch. it angered him that jungkook messed with his feelings like that.

the sun was starting to go down so they all decided to dry off and go to chans to watch a movie in his theater. jeongin followed chan into the kitchen to help make popcorn and get snacks.

"today was fun." chan smiled and jeongin smiled back.

"it was, yknow i thought you were gonna be a dick, but youre pretty chill." jeongin said, chan chuckled.

"thanks?" he questioned, the two watching as the popcorn popped. jeongin grabbing a box of cosmic brownies and grabbing bottles of orange fanta for all of them. just as they were getting ready to go to the theater chans doorbell rung. jeongin opened it seeing minho and another male standing with a smile.

"oh come in guys!" chan yelled seeing the two at the door, jeongin allowed them in, his large sweatshirt sticking to his damp skin as he opened the door wider.

"jeongin? what are you doing here?" minho asked.

"uh- i-" "hes my friend." chan smiled, as they all walked to the theater room. they sat and argued over what movie to watch, jeongin and felix winning with moana.

jeongin sang to every song as if he was moana. he felt his best when watching disney movies or doing childish activities, he had no idea why but he just loved it. jeongin had laid his head on chans lap as the older ran a hand through his slightly wet hair.

minho and jisung werent even watching the movie, they were making out. felix and jungkook were flirting, hyunjin was intently watching the movie. changbin was asleep, woojin was talking about how much he loved hay hay (the chicken), and seungmin was watching jeongin, wishing he was chan.

jeongin pened snapchat and opened a few snaps, instantly regretting it.

"was that a dick pic?" chan asked and jeongin groaned shutting his phone off.

"yeah, some kid from my school trying to fuck me." jeongin replied quietly and chan nodded, he grabbed jeongins phone and made him put in the password.

he took a few selfies, jeongin grabbed chans free hand and looked at all of his tattoos.

"what does this one mean?" he pointed to one on his wrist that said 'one day at a time.'

"thats a story for another time." chan replied, giving the younger his phone.

"are we friends now?" jeongin asked.

"well yeah, but that doesnt mean i forgive you for wrecking my yard." chan said and jeongin groaned.

"it was felix~" jeongin whined earning a shush from everyone who was watching the movie.

"okay, okay."