s l h 🌙 twelve

they watched as jisung stood outside, naked in the rain, casually walking down the street. it was almost 12 am so the street was only lit by the street lamps and the very few cars that passed by. after 10 minutes he came back inside, his cheeks red and his body soaked. jeongin handed him a robe and they all sat back in the circle.

"is your dick usually that small?" seungmin joked and jisung glared at him.

"its cold out!" he exclaimed, crossing his arms as he pouted, cuddling up next to his boyfriend. "okay, felix truth or dare?" jisung asked and felix thought for a second.

"truth." he shrugged, not thinking anything of it.

"changbin or hyunjin?" jisung asked with a smirk spread across his lips.

"i-" felix looked at hyunjin then back to changbin, both of them looking at him waiting for the answer. "both." he mumbled and jisung shook his head in disapproval.

"not the question." jisung said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i guess hyunjin, only because ive known him longer." felix answered, changbin shrugged but secretly he was saddened by the answer.

"okay, um jeongin?" felix looked at the younger who was watching chan converse with woojin. "jeongin?" felix asked again and the younger snapped out of his gaze.

"uh, dare." the red head replied, chewing the inside of his cheek as he watched the boy he liked.

"i dare you to send nudes to the last person you snapchatted." felix smirked, and the younger scoffed pulling out his phone.

"brb bitche- wait do i have to be hard?" jeongin asked and felix nodded watching as his best friend walked into the bathroom.

they all waited and as soon as jeongin walked out of the bathroom chans phone lit up.

new snapchat from jeongin💋

chans jaw dropped not letting the others see his phone but seungmin saw who messaged him.

"okay, seungmin truth or dare?" jeongin asked tiredly.

"truth."

"whats the farthest youve gone with someone?" jeongin asked, fixing his skirt.

"uh, oral." seungmin shrugged and turned to chan. "truth or dare?"

"dare." chan smirked and seungmin looked down at the olders phone.

"i dare you to open the snapchat you just received." the younger smirked and chan looked at jeongin who wasnt paying attention.

"doesnt mean im gonna sho-" "and show us what it was." seungmin added and chan groaned.

"do i get a chicken?" chan asked and they all looked at him.

"bro its just a snapchat, open it." jisung shrugged, not knowing what it was of.

chan opened his phone and clicked on the notification, he looked at jeongin who was now looking at him. he opened the snap and his breath hitched at the sight. he quickly screenshotted it and then turned off his phone.

"im not showing any of you, thats my business." chan practically hissed, and they all looked at him shock.

"i think we should do something else." woojin suggested and they all nodded. chan got up and went over to jeongin who smiled at him.

"thank you for not letting them see." jeongin mumbled and hugged the taller.

"of course baby." chan whispered as he pulled away.

"you guys should just date already." changbin groaned in a disgusted voice.

"shut it." chan retorted and grabbed jeongins hand, pulling him upstairs when no one was looking. he shut the bedroom door, locking it so no one would come in.

chan pulled jeongin in for a kiss, their lips moving together. chan picked up the younger, placing him on the messy desk full of unwritten essays.

chans hands went up the youngers skirt, pulling at his panties literally ripping them off. chans lips went to jeongins neck as he left light hickeys.

jeongin moaned as he pushed himself closer to chan. the older picked him up and placed him on the bed, hovering over jeongins small body.

"just fuck me already." jeongin groaned and chan immediately rid himself of his pants and briefs. jeongin reached over to his bedside drawer and handed chan a bottle of strawberry scented lube.

"you would." chan chuckled as he took in the smell, he poured some on his fingers.

"n-no dont prep me, i dont need it." jeongin stated, and chan looked at him with wide eyes.

"jeongin." chan said and the younger looked at him and then at his dick.

"o-oh." jeongin gulped and allowed the older to prep him. he let out a small whimper as chan added his third finger.

once the older felt as though jeongin was ready he slowly replaced his fingers with his cock.

although jungkook was big, chan was big. jeongin let out a pained moan as chan pushed himself into the youngers tight hole.

"fuck baby." chan groaned, as he started to move.

jeongins nails dug at chans back as the older thrusted in and out of him. chans lips met jeongins and they kissed as their bodies moved together.

"ch-chan." jeongin moaned on chans lips and the older pulled away.

"thats not what you call me, princess." chan hissed, and jeongin gulped.

"i-im sorry, sir." jeongin responded and chan continued to fuck him, only moving faster.

"ahh, daddy." jeongin moaned, his back arching as chan repeatedly thrusted into him.

chan pulled out leaving the younger confused.

"i want you to ride me." chan said in a demanding tone and the younger immediately placed himself onto chan.

he started to move himself down onto the older, grinding his hips. chans hands squeezing jeongins thighs as they both let out moans of pure pleasure.

"f-fuck baby im gonna cum." chan moaned, releasing inside of jeongin almost immediately. the younger came untouched just seeing the pleasure on the olders face.

soft pants came from them both as they laid on the bed.

"you're fucking amazing." chan breathed as jeongin cleaned his stomach off.

"you too daddy." the younger smiled and kissed chans shoulder.

they got up to get dressed, jeongin slightly limping. chan slid on some sweats that he had left at jeongins.

"chan, your backs bleeding." jeongin said guilty and chan laughed.

"thats okay." chan replied and put on a sweatshirt, the younger wearing a similar outfit. they walked downstairs and everyone stared at them in shock.

"1) jeongin you're loud as fuck 2) you guys smell like strawberries and 3) seungmin wheres my money bitch." felix smirked and turned to seungmin who groaned, reaching into his pocket.

"are you guys dating now?" hyunjin asked.

"no."