s l h 🌙 twenty

jeongin sat in class, half asleep, head resting against his hand. felix stared at him as he fell in and out of sleep.

"damn jeongin, why are you so tired?" felix asked, the younger looked at him, his- well chans -hoodie covering his bruised neck.

"i stayed the night at chans and we didn't exactly sleep much." jeongin responsed with a blush evident on his cheeks.

"ew ya nasties." felix scrunched his nose in disgust, he pulled jeongins hood down, revealing the countless hickeys. "ouch, that looks like it hurts." felix mumbled, touching the sensitive skin.

"yeah, so stop touching it." jeongin muttered, swatting felixs small hand away.

"boys, do i need to separate you?" their teacher asked and they shook their heads no, turning to the board. jeongin putting his hood back up so felix would stop staring at his neck.

channie
hey baby
delivered 9:26 am
babyyyyy answer me:(((
delivered 10:03 am
wanna ditch and get breakfast w
me?

jeongin
yeah, sorry my teachers a cunt

channie
alr omw

jeongin
oki

jeongin walked out the senior entrance, and waited in the lot for chan. the olders black mercedes pulled up and jeongin got in, smiling at him.

"kims?" chan asked and jeongin nodded, resting his head against the seat, in hopes of getting a bit of sleep.

jeongin woke up in chans bed, the older nowhere to be seen.

"channie?" jeongin called, he heard footsteps come towards the door and in came chan, holding an ice coffee along with bagels and fruit.

"good, youre up." chan smiled, handing the younger the food. jeongin sat up, placing the food on his lap as chan watched him.

"stop looking at me dummy." jeongin giggled, chan continued to stare.

"i just cant help but to admire how perfect you are." chan said, jeongin blushed a dark shade of pink. chan leaned down and pecked his lips.

"im gonna go write." chan stated, getting up to go down to the studio.

"okay, i'll be up here."

liked by _bangchan, hhyunjin and 17,726 othersy

y.jeongin im not afraid anymore🖤

[comments]

_bangchan 😽

3rachastan y'all basically confirming shit now^