s l h 🌙 four

it was week two of summer and jeongin was currently planting flowers in chans garden. the older had gone out the night before and was yet to come home. jeongin worried but decided to ignore it since he was probably just having fun.

he grabbed his phone seeing that he had a text from chan.

chan
i lost my car keys and im at some
random girls house
im going to a cafe
help

jeongin
send me the address i'll be there soon

chan
****** ********

jeongin grabbed his car keys and left to go get chan. he arrived at the cafe and went in, he saw a clearly hungover chan sitting alone in a booth.

"im sorry i texted you, i know that jungkook would laugh at me and i really didnt want that right now." chan mumbled, rubbing his head.

"its okay, i dont mind. it gets me out of working." jeongin joked, chan gave him a weak smile. "how about we get you home?" jeongin said quietly trying not to bother chans headache.

the older nodded and grabbed onto jeongins hand tiredly. they got into the car and sat quietly the way home.

jeongin got chan inside and to his room, getting him some ice water, toast, coffee and aspirin. he took it upstairs to his room where the older was hiding in his blankets.

"who knew i'd spend my saturday taking care of a 24 year old." jeongin mumbled to himself as he gave chan his aspirin.

"why do you know so much about helping hangovers?" chan asked and jeongin frowned.

"thats a story for another time." the responded like chan had the week before. jeongin went to leave but chan grabbed his hand.

"youre a good kid, i see past your 'bad boy' ways. you dont need to act like that around me, okay?" chan said and jeongin rolled his eyes slightly.

"its not an act." jeongin replied, it angered him that chan thought that.

"yes it is." chan held onto the youngers hand. jeongin pulled away and left the room, chan sighed and decided to take a nap.

jeongin finished planting and went home, he sat in his yard sipping on some lemonade that was mixed with svodka. he took his shirt off to tan and got on his phone.

"jeongin?" he heard felix call and he groaned not in the mood to talk.

"in the yard!" jeongin yelled back and heard the sliding door open.

"you okay?" felix asked seeing his best friend sitting with a frown.

"wanna do something stupid?" jeongin asked and felix smiled.

"duh." felix laughed sitting on the youngers lap.

"lets spray paint mr kims car." jeongin smirked as felix laughed.

"theres my best friend." felix said considering he and jeongin hadnt done anything reckless in a while.

"i wanna get a new tattoo, and dye my hair." jeongin said as he pushed felix off so he could get up.

"you should dye it red, youd look so hot." felix told him and he smirked.

"red it is." jeongin smiled and went inside to get dressed. after he changed into a more presentable outfit they left to go to the tattoo shop. jeongin got out his fake id as they walked in.

"do you know what you want?" the worker asked and jeongin nodded. he showed the artist the picture and he drew out a sketch.

they started the tattoo and jeongin held onto felixs hand due to the pain.

once they were done they left to go to sallys for hair dye. they got bleach and red dye, jeongin trusting felix to do his hair.

they got back to jeongins house and immediately went to the bathroom. they started the process of bleaching his hair and felix ended up bleaching his own hair too. after they rinsed the bleach felix dyed jeongins hair.

"holy shit, we're actually doing this." jeongin laughed looking in the mirror as felix ran his hands through jeongins once brown hair.

they waited 30 minutes to let the dye set and jeongin got into the shower. they blow dried his hair afterwards.

"i love it, you really do look hot!" felix squealed and jeongin smiled, running a hand through his now red hair.

liked by cb97, leefelix and 4,872 others
y.jeongin ur boi dyed his hair red;)

[comments]

leefelix I DID THAT

hhyunjin you look so good😻