s l h 🌙 eight

jeongin laid in bed next to a sleeping jungkook, his naked body aching from how rough the older had been with him. he got up and put on a robe, walking downstairs and to the yard. a pack of cigarettes in his hand along with a lighter. he lit one of the cancer sticks and took a hit, feeling himself tear up. he heard footsteps come towards him and saw chans figure sit next to him.

"hes not good chan, i-i dont know how to break up with him." jeongin stuttered, chan wrapped his arm around the youngers waist.

"just be blunt, i can be with you when you do if that'll make you feel better?" chan suggested and jeongin nodded. "did he do that?" chan asked pointing to jeongins bruised neck and thighs.

"y-yeah, he was being rough when i told him not to." jeongin mumbled leaning his head on chans shoulder.

"im gonna kill him." chan muttered and jeongin frowned.

"hes you best friend." jeongin said and chan shook his head.

"my best friend doesnt treat his boyfriend like shit." chan retorted and the red head sighed, he handed chan his cigarette and kissed his cheek before standing up.

"good night chan." jeongin said before walking inside. jeongin grabbed his baby pink penguin plushie, holding it close as he walked into the guest room. he let out soft whimpers as laid in the empty room.

"jeongin?" he heard and prayed that jungkook wouldnt find him, but the older walked right into the room. "baby, im sorry for being so rough with you." jungkook said, sitting next to the small boy on the bed.

"princess, please, im sorry." jungkook pulled jeongin onto his lap and the younger whimpered at the touch. "baby, sometimes i get carried away, you know i would never intentionally hurt you right? i love you jeongin." jungkook said, jeongin looked at the older with teary eyes.

"i-i love you too." jeongin mumbled, jungkook kissed his lips and ran a hand through the youngers red hair.

"i have to go to a meeting but send me some pretty pictures." jungkook smirked and jeongin gave him a partially fake smile.

"o-okay." jeongin nodded obediently as his boyfriend left.

after a shower and put on some clothes jeongin got bored so he decided to snapchat jungkook.

delivered just now to chan😪

jeongin put his phone away, not paying attention to who the snap actually went to. he waited for jungkooks response but instead got a snap from chan.

 he waited for jungkooks response but instead got a snap from chan

jeongin💋: FUCK SORRY

chan😪: nah its good i dont mind;)

jeongin💋: oh um

chan😪: sorry that was a little forward
got any more snaps you wanna accidentally send to me🤔

jeongin💋: come over

jeongin💋: ohhh is jungkook there?

chan😪: no he doesnt have a meeting today

jeongin💋: he said he did..

chan😪: thats bc hes a lying pos

jeongin💋: he apologized

chan😪: so what? you forgive him for hurting you??

jeongin💋: whatever bye

jeongin got up and walked over to chans, laying in the olders bed and letting out a deep sigh. although he was dating jungkook he still found himself falling for chan. he walked into the bathroom and stripped down to just his underwear.

he sent a mirror pic with the caption, 'im in your bathroom;)' to chan. he walked back into the olders room and wrapped himself in the comforter.

he slowly felt himself falling asleep as he waited for the older.

chan walked into his room seeing a sleeping jeongin, the younger wrapped in his comforters. he sat on the edge of his bed and ran a hand through jeongins hair, kissing his forehead softly.

"mmmh, channie?" jeongin rubbed his eyes to see the older who gave him a small smile. "cuddle with me please?" jeongin asked.

chan hesitated but got under the covers with the younger before realizing jeongin was wearing on a thong. the red head turned to face the older whos face was now bright red. jeongin nuzzled his face into the crook of chans neck, kissing it receiving a pleasurable hum from the older.

"chan?" jeongin mumbled, chans eyes opened meeting with his. "c-can i kiss you?" jeongin asked innocently, chan bit his lip already regretting his next words.

"of course."

with that jeongins hand went to the back of chans neck, pulling them closer getting rid of any space between them. their lips in almost perfect synchronization. chans tongue swiped across jeongins bottom lip asking for access, the youngers lips parted. their tongues fought for dominance, chan obviously winning.

the older of the pair flipped them so jeongin was on his back and he was hovering over him. their lips parting, only for chans to meet jeongins already bruised neck. instead of creating new bruises he left gentle kisses as if he were trying to heal them.

chans hand found its way to the youngers free hand, interlacing their fingers as they continued with their make out. chan pulled away only to take his shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room. jeongin stopped him and gasped, pulling away from the older and going to the other side of the bed.

"whats wrong? did i do something wrong?" chan asked, worry filling his voice.

"i-i just cheated on jungkook. im such a terrible boyfriend, what the fuck am i doing? i-im sorry chan, i need to go." jeongin said nervously, he grabbed his clothes and left chan sitting there.

"i just kissed my best friends boyfriend." chan mumbled to himself in disappointment. "maybe jungkook should be a better boyfriend then."

the chapter youve all been waiting for