s l h 🌙 ten

"hey kook, c-can we talk?" jeongin mumbled and jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes.

"of course princess whats up?" jungkook asked sweetly, trying to pull the young onto his lap. chan stood outside the door listening for anything that sounded like jeongin was being hurt.

"i cant do this anymore." jeongin said, looking to his feet, scared of what the older was going to say.. or do.

"wh-what?" jungkook asked his voice cracking.

"we, um we need to breakup." jeongin said and jungkook chuckled.

"you dont have a say in that, now do you princess?" jungkook hissed, his hands squeezing jeongins wrist tightly.

"i-i do, be-because im a person an- ow let go- nd a person has a-a say. i know y-youre cheating and-ow! jungkook youre hurting me!" jeongin cried as the older pushed the younger into the wall, holding a tight grip on his shoulders.

"how dare you say im cheating you-" the door flew open and in came an angry no, a infuriated chan. his hands gripped onto jungkooks shirt pulled him off of the small boy.

"he said he's breaking up with you now what the fuck dont you understand about that?! youre done! dont lay another fucking finger on him! do you under-fucking-stand me?!" chan screamed, jungkook just smirked.

"you couldnt hurt me if you wanted t-" with that chan had jungkook on the ground, repeatedly hitting his almost flawless face.

"get the fuck out! i dont ever wanna see your pathetic self ever again!" chan screamed, pulling jungkook back onto his feet and dragging him out the door.

chan came back in after jeongin heard a few screams from the once best friends. the older boys fist bloody and bruised but he didnt care. he just care that jeongin was okay.

jeongin sat on the bed, shocked at the events that just took place. chan hugged the crying younger and ran a hand through his hair in a way of comfort.

"shhh, its okay." chan cooed, kissing the youngers forehead.

"c-can you stay and sleep with me?" jeongin asked chan who nodded and got next to him in the bed.

almost immediately jeongin fell asleep, tired from all the stress.

jeongin woke up at around 10 am in an empty bed causing him to frown. he got up, wrapped in the blankets and walked downstairs. he saw chan putting waffles in the toaster and smiled.

"g'morning chan." jeongin mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat on a stool.

"morning beautiful." chan smiled, kissing the youngers forehead. the waffles popped up and chan made a plate of them for jeongin.

jeongin ate his breakfast and went to the living room to watch sponge bob.

"channie?" jeongin mumbled and chan hummed.

"c-can i sit on your lap?" jeongin asked the older boy whole sat on the chair.

"of course." chan responded, jeongin got up with his blanket and sat on the olders lap. they watched sponge bob for a while until they heard the door open.

"theres a whole ass couch but y'all are really gonna sit like that?" felix laughed as he walked in.

"theres a whole ass door bell and you're just gonna walk in like that?" jeongin mocked his best friend whole smiled in response.

"wait, um why are you two all lovey dovey? i thought you were dating jungkook." felix said confused and chan scoffed.

"jungkooks a piece of shit that we dont talk about." chan retorted, his hand rubbing up and down felix's thigh.

"welp." felix shrugged and laid on the couch.

"lix, why are you here?" jeongin asked the australian who was currently invading his home.

"hyunjin had dance practice so i was bored." felix responded, jeongin just nodded, not really in the mood to talk. jeongin leaned closer to chan and straddled his waist, nuzzling his head in the olders neck.

"my ship is sailing." felix joked and chan flipped him off with a slight blush.

"felix shut up and watch sponge bob you dweeb." jeongin groaned and felix whined out with a 'hey' as if he was offended.

chans hand was awfully close to jeongins ass, he moved slightly and chans hand moved to his ass. jeongin smirked and chans hand went up the back of jeongins shirt rubbing his back. jeongin kissed chans neck, the older humming at the contact. jeongin started to suck slight and chan squeezed his ass in response to get him to stop but jeongin just yelped instead.

"i dont even wanna know what you two are doing." felix chuckled and the pair got flustered.

"we should have a sleep over, maybe hanging out with all the guys will cheer you up?" chan suggested knowing how much jeongin loved hanging out with his friends.

"yes please."

hi i have more exams tmr and havent studied bc i won the kahoot and believe im a genius:)