s l h 🌙 eighteen

jeongin sat on his bed with jihyun in his lap as they watched to all the boys ive loved before. jeongin was bored of the movie and pulled out his phone.

 jeongin was bored of the movie and pulled out his phone

liked by _bangchan, jihyu.n and 6,836 others
y.jeongin old pic but thought i should post

[comments]

_bangchan nice hickeys;)

jihyu.n mine mine mine😻

"wait, bang chan commented on your post." jihyun said in shock and jeongin chuckled nervously.

"hes an old friend?" jeongin responded, not really knowing what to say.

"wait! are you the boy he was with on the news a while back?" she asked and jeongin sighed with a small nod.

"weren't you guys dating?" she asked, jeongin rolling his eyes in response.

"nothing but a fling, he never gave a shit about me." he mumbled, not really wanting to talk about him with her.

"oh baby im-" "jihyun can you please just go home?" jeongin asked and she frowned but nodded, kissing his cheek before leaving.

he groaned once she left and grabbed his phone and keys.

he left and drove around until he reached his destination.

not bothering to knock he walked into the large house and went to where he knew chan would be. he walked into the studio and saw chan writing down on a little note pad. the older looked up at jeongin and smirked.

"i knew you'd come back." chan claimed, grabbing the boy by his hips.

"i dont know whats wrong with me." jeongin mumbled as chan pulled him onto his lap.

"im just so good, you cant resist to be away from me." chan smirked and jeongin rolled his eyes. "howd you get in here anyway?" chan asked, considering he remembers locking the door.

"i still have your spare key." jeongin answered, holding up his key chain. chan chuckled but his smile turned into a frown.

"you have a girlfriend." chan mumbled and jeongin looked at him confused.

"you didnt care the other day." jeongin said, rubbing his hand along chans bicep.

"fuck, the things you do to me." chan groaned, he lifted jeongin up and took him upstairs, placing him on the bed.

"chan, i dont want to." jeongjn mumbled and chan smiled.

"baby, we were just gonna cuddle." chan said, and jeongin smiled before cuddling into chans side. they ended up watching adventure time and jeongin laughed at almost everything.

chan watched the younger with a soft smile, wishing he could call the younger his.

"channie, stop staring at me." jeongin giggled as he noticed chan had been staring at him.

"sorry baby, you're just so perfect." chan smirked when he caused the younger to blush.

"th-thank you." jeongin kissed chans neck and cuddled into him more.

"break up with jihyun." chan said, jeongin looked at him in shock.

"i-i cant, i like her chan." jeongin mumbled.

"but you like me more." chan retorted, the young sat up and glared at him.

"no i dont." jeongin hissed.

"then why do you keep coming back?" chan asked, sitting up too.

"i-i dont know." he mumbled, he knew what chan said was true, he did like him more than jihyun but he'd never admit it.

"you're addicted to my touch, you love the way you feel when im holding your body against mine, when our lips meet-" chan kissed his neck, the younger throwing his head back from the contact. "admit you like me." chan kissed his jawline.

"i-i dont." jeongin groaned, holding back his moans.

"oh cmon princess, you love how it feels when you're riding my cock." chans eyes darkened, and jeongin let out a whimper as chan tugged at his bottom lip with his teeth.

"ch-chan please." jeongin whined, he tried to hide his growing erection but failed miserably.

"so needy for daddy, huh?" chan smirked, palming jeongin through his jeans.

"ch-chan." jeongin moaned, his jeans becoming too tight to handle.

"call me by my name and i'll help you." chan said, jeongin refused to let him get what he wanted.

"fuck you." jeongin hissed, as the older pinned him to the bed.

"i'll fuck you if you just ask." the older kissed the red heads neck, biting softly and leaving irritated red marks.

"fu-fuck, okay i like you-you more. please d-daddy just fuck me." jeongin stuttered and chan was quick to pull off his pants along with the youngers.

their lips met as chan reached for lube and a condom, knocking almost everything over on his bedside. he put the condom on and grabbed the lube, prepping the younger quickly before neither of them could handle it.

chan aligned himself with jeongins hole before entering without warning.

"ahh~ fuck." jeongin moaned, his nails digging at his back. chans thrusts quickened as their lips moved together.

chans hand going to the youngers throat.

"f-fuck." chan moaned, jeongins hands tangling in his hair. "i-i love you."