•×Prologueו

The last thing Stiles needed was to hear his dad say they're going to take in some new kid from somewhere up North. With the trouble of the Alpha pack rising the last he needs was to bring someone else into this mess.

"Stiles!" Mr. Stilinski yells as he watched his son go on a rant. "No dad! I'm not having so-some criminal live with us! Why can't he stay at the station? The cells are quite comfy once you get used to the hard ground." Stiles spoke as he paced in front of his dad.

"Stiles, it's done and over with it. He's coming today and you can't do anything about it."

Stiles sighs as his dad walked into his room. "This seriously can't get any worse!" Just as the words left his mouth he heard a roar of a motorcycle coming close.

Stiles groans and grumbling a 'what now?!' under his breath. He open the door and glares at some random person parked a dingy motorcycle in from of their house. They seemed to be checking something as they bent down.

"Hey! Get your ugly bike away from Roscoe!" Stiles yells as he noticed the bike was too close for comfort to his precious Jeep.

The person didn't budge, in fact the man completely ignored him. "Hey, I mean it. Move the junkyard bike or I will–" Stiles immediately stopped as the person stood up.

"Oh --my God! You're huge!" Stiles stuttered as he saw the significant height difference

"Junkyard bike?" The boy spoke with slightly deep voice. Stiles was sure he peed his pants as he literally had to look straight up just to see the man's face.

"Ah, Sweet Pea. I see you met my son, Stiles." The sheriff wraps his arm around his son. "Stiles this is Sweet Pea he's the one who'll be staying with us for a while."

"Wha --him!" Stiles exclaimed. Not only did Stiles try to threaten him but he looked like this boy could squash him like a spider.

His father told him that they'll be housing some kid from somewhere North (his dad wouldn't say) until he graduates. That was it, not a name not a reason why just a simple as that.

Of course it wasn't enough for Stiles and he did investigating. But all he found out was the multiple arrests and that he was basically trouble in a leather jacket.

"Stiles not now. Sweet Pea follow me and I'll show you to your room." The sheriff spoke as the kid nods and followed after. Not before sending the scrawny (in Sweet Pea's opinion) kid a glare.

•••

"Scott I'm telling you, my dad has officially gone insane!" Stiles exclaimed as he paced his best friends room.

Scott sat on his bed as his friend paced back and forth. He didn't see a problem with the situation, after all they had more important problems than a new kid.

"Oh and to make things worse, he has a tattoo! Not one as lame as yours, but a snake! A snake on his neck!" Scott was slightly offended but rolled his eyes. He knew Stiles view on tattoos since he got his a few weeks ago.

"I looked up tattoo on necks as they are painful! Okay, and neck tattoos aren't Stiles's thing. Stiles and neck tattoos don't go together. Oh god what if he's apart of a cult? My dad just invited a ritual killer in our home. Wait maybe he's responsible for the sacrifices! May–" Scott had enough of this rant cut him off.

"Stiles! He just moved here, he can't be the killer. Especially if he just scares you." Stiles glowers at him, not liking Scott was right. But still he didn't trust the boy, especially when he has a neck tattoo.

A snake tattoo!

On his neck!

What sane person gets a neck tattoo?!

"Stiles it's fine okay? We have more important things to deal with. Like sacrifices." Scott spoke motioning to file Stiles brought with him. But instead of discussing the contents, Stiles spent over an hour complaining about his new house guest.

"Yeah, like how "Sweet Pea" is a horrible name especially to that snake worshipper." Stiles complained as Scott sighs. It was going to be a long evening.