•×4ו

By morning, everyone would be talking, texting, and posting about it. We'd all be feeling it. That whatever crimes were going on, was not going to stop anytime soon.

Just when you think you get through someone, they do the complete opposite. For instance the Scooby Gang that has currently dragged him from minding his own business.

It was morning and after Sheriff spoke to him about ditching school, he had to attend. One more, his bike will be impounded and there's o my one person you can thank, Shaggy Fucking Rogers.

The skinny Peter Pettigrew opened his rat mouth. Sweet Pea was not happy about it and ready to punch the little guy but refrained himself.

Currently he was dressed in his gym clothes, which consists of grey shirt, black shorts and black shoes. He wore his dog tag underneath his shirt and he took off his rings.

Today was supposed to be cross country, where they run in the woods. Sweet Pea questions the town and their obsession with the woods, seems like everything that has happened was either at a school or woods. Next thing you know it will be at a hospital.

Joining the cross country wasn't his idea but the school, they saw his record with basketball and wrestling. Since they don't have such team they thought lacrosse and cross country but he wasn't fond of running around a field with sticks. So it was cross country.

Lucky him, three-fifths of the Scooby Gang was on it for lacrosse.

•••

"Look at him and his stupid tattoo." Stiles complained as him and Scott look at Sweet Pea changing. Scott was amused and yet baffled at how Stiles's quick change in subject.

Literally 5 seconds ago he was talking about Danny toying with his emotion on losing his virginity. Then one look it was about Sweet Pea.

"Yeah, his tattoo." Scott spoke as Stiles glared at him. Not liking how insinuating his tone was.

Before he could speak he saw Danny go up to the new kid. They spoke briefly before Stiles noticed Sweet Pea smirk and nod curtly. "Oh no, he latched onto Danny to joined hi-his cult!" Stiles hissed as Danny walked away.

Scott who watched the scene unfold and knew what they spoke about looked at Stiles with one brow lifted. Sure he knew what Sweet Pea and Danny passed was more than a friendly conversation but with how Stiles has been acting lately, he wasn't going to tell Stiles about it.

Stiles glared at his new house guest recalling the events from this morning coming into mind.

"You little rat!" Sweet Pea hissed as he grabbed Stiles's shirt and shoved him against the wall. Stiles caught off guard yelps and looked at the angered boy directly in front of him.

His heart was beating profusely and he knew it was because (as much as he hated to admit it) he was scared of the tall boy. His mind clouded as he looked into the dark brown irises.

Yes indeed, Stiles was scared of the boy. It was a normal reaction to have when he stood so close.

" . . . I will fucking -" Stiles cut him off, deja vu hitting him, as he was in a similar situation with Derek.

"Do what? Hit me, kill me? Go ahead we'll see what my dad thinks when he sees his only son with a black eye or dead on the floor. With a criminal teen living in a room across the hall. So go ahead." He didn't know where the confidence came from but he was glad. I felt Sweet Pea's tight grip loosen up.