•×21ו

Sacrifice.

Many people across the world have their opinions on the very word.

Some see it has a cruel act or a person or animal.

Others see it as an act of nobility from animals to humans.

"There is no nobility in a sacrifice."

"Sacrifice is the greatest act of nobility one could ever do."

Is there really a right or wrong in sacrificing?

Is there a sense of nobility in ones sacrifice?
Is there a right or wrong answer?

No, there isn't. 

You can say how wrong or how right sacrifices are but it wouldn't matter, because like rumors it would only matter of what you think of it.

Just like rumors people have different views on the matter.

Some people feed off of it; others couldn't care less about it.

Which one are you? You can't say in the middle because it's the truth. You love the rumors or the drama that comes from it or simply ignore the rumors.

So I ask, which are you? Remember there is no right or wrong.

It's simply what you believe in, your belief.

It's just the same as sacrifices, some see it as an act of nobility or simply an idiotic act.

But there is more to the matter than meets the eye. A sacrifice is more than killing one's life. Everyone makes a sacrifice everyday. It could be as small as losing change to losing time itself.

Sometimes it has a huge impact on your life and sometimes it doesn't. It would depend on how big or how meaningful your sacrifice is.

Just like rumors, it could be big or little. Are you going to let it affect you or not? The answer is up to you.

Because in the end, there is no right or wrong answer. It's just what you believe.

•••

"Alright since you're not going to help me I'm going to ask this. How's the new roommate of yours?" Agent McCall spoke as he looked to the sheriff's son. Stiles froze as he looked to the ground, how on Earth did he know about Sweet Pea?

"Yeah... I heard your father took him in a couple of weeks of ago. When I was asking around school the students here had alot to say about him." The older man flipped through his notepad reading what the students said. He chuckled darkly as he read some aloud.

"One kid said and I quote "I heard he murdered some staff and that's why he had to leave his hometown."  Another said he was a fugitive from the FBI for Mass murders." Father McCall stopped as he looked for a reaction from the kid. Stiles forced a blank look on his face as he looked to the father of his best friend.

"So? Kids make up stupid rumors." Stiles trying his best to act like it never bothered him.  

Agent McCall sighs as he continues down the list. "He's on the run because he killed his entire family. He joined a gang when 5. He became an underworld crime Lord when he was 7?! Stiles I could go on and on about the stuff these kids said about him. So let's make this easier and tell me what made your father take this kid in? And where is he now? Ever since I came here I have never seen this kid."