•×18ו

You do,

Or

You don't.

Right

Or

Wrong.

Good

Or

Bad.

What's the difference? Nothing. This isn't a black and white world --at least not anymore.

No this world is grey. Not just one shade but 50. And no not the novel or movie about a seriously disturbed guy whose obsessed with sex.

No this 50 shades of grey is darker and more importantly based on life and death.

Just like trust and loyalty it's a huge grey area.

You can do the right thing and still be in the wrong. You could see yourself as the hero but will always be a villain.

You could do something big but in reality it does nothing to change the end results.

•••

"I pulled back, there's a difference." Ethan defends himself. As his brother Aiden disagreed, unlike his brother who didn't want to hurt Scott or Derek he wanted to. It wasn't for the fact he wanted more like needed. If they didn't kill her or the boy with the neck tattoo, they would be the one who dies. They would be the next Ennis (who had succumbed to his wounds, at least that's what their Alpha said) in a body bag.

"Why him? I get we have to go after her but why Sweet Pea? Besides his anger issues he's no threat to us." Ethan asked his brother as Aiden stops and looks at his twin.

"Whatever Ms. Blake has planned has something to do with him. You heard what Deucalion said. She brought him here. She seems really adamant about keeping him out of harms way." Just as he finished the backup generator turn on. Giving the hospital an even more creepy glow.

"First chance we get, we kill her or the kid." Aiden ordered as he left, Ethan later following his brother.

•••

"You can't. Only I can." Ms. Blake spoke as she walked into the room where the gang was. All of them minus the unconscious girl look to the women. Noticing a very important detail, the boy was no where.

"Where's Sweet Pea?" Stiles and Scott asked as they look to the door waiting for him to storm in.

"Left. He said he'd rather not deal with a pack of angry werewolves out to kill me. He already had enough of you wolves to last a lifetime." Ms. Blake answered as Scott seemed to buy it and so did the older Hales.

"W-wolves? He said that exact words?" Stiles asked as he looked to the women.

Just as Deucalion threw the staff, Ms. Blake pulled Sweet Pea out of the way, nearly missing him. Pulling them both to the elevator and closing it did the female Alpha run to get both of them.

Just as Ms. Blake used her power to shove Kali away and the elevator closed did sigh relief. "So that's what their after, you." Sweet Pea spoke as he glared at the women.

"I just saved your life and you want to throw me to them?" She noticed the look on his face he scoffs loud. "Yeah I do. Very much so, your the bitch who kidnapped me and I may not remember everything but I remember the little visits you have and the beatings you did on me. So yeah, I'd rather you be dog chow." As he spoke he walked towards the women who was taking steps back until her back was against the railing and wall.