•×3ו

Only his first day in Beacon Hills and he already has a black eye, pissed of attitude and finding himself stuck in the supernatural world --again.

Trouble always seem to follow Sweet Pea. After getting back from the nightly stroll in the woods and punching dogs(werewolves) for fun he needed to get to school.

Except he wasn't heading to school. He got in his bike (after tossing his school bag in a random bush beside the house) he revved the engine. He took off down to the other side of town, to his new hang out.

"Lyle." Sweet Pea nods as the older bartender nods.

"Usual or the special." The bartender asked grabbing a glass.

Telling him what drink he wanted he grabs the pool stick and racked up the balls.

•••

"Of course he isn't here! He doesn't care about school! He only cares about being evil and snakes!" Stiles rant as he spent all morning looking for the guy. Scott rolls his eyes, after telling Stiles about running into the guy last night.

But Scott knew they needed to talk to Sweet Pea. Just as he thought, Sweet Pea is avoiding them. He needed to call Derek to have him look for the boy. Once school is over they can talk to him. If he hasn't fled town already.

"Hey Derek. I need to talk to you." Scott spoke to Derek on the phone and hung up.

I hope Derek finds Sweet Pea, is all what ran through Scott McCall's head.

•••

Sweet Pea didn't know how long since it been since he walked in. He only left to get fresh air from the smoke and alcohol smell in the air. He took a mini stroll to the small deli to get Lyle lunch as Lyle isn't letting Sweet Pea pay for the drinks he has.

Derek calls up Scott as he finally answered. "Scott, does this kid happen to own a motorcycle?" He stood across the street from a bar that had a few rides and one motorcycle.

Scott asked Stiles who snorts annoyed. "Yeah, his dingy bike almost scratched Roscoe." Before Stiles could begin another rant about the new kid, Scott answers a yes.

"Let's go get the others." Scott pulls his best friend along the hallway. After getting Lydia, Allison, and Issac they get in their rides and followed Stiles's Jeep.

Issac, Scott and Stiles in one ride, the girls in Allison's ride. "Why do you hate the guy so much?" Issac spoke up from the back.

Scott sighs, he was curious as well but he didn't want to aggravate Stiles more. Issac didn't seem to care if he annoyed Stiles or not.

"Cause he's evil!!! And he has a neck tattoo!" Stiles yells as Issac furrowed his brows.

Once Issac laid his eyes on the boy, yeah he seemed scary and intimidating even more than Derek.

"I-I found his tattoo kind of hot . . ." Issac spoke awkwardly. Stiles snort and glanced at him through the rearview mirror. "Yeah? Who cares what you think."

Scott gives Stiles a look as he burned with questions. Since the new guy came in, it seems like Sweet Pea was Stiles's favorite topic. Sure he was complaining but after what Stiles told him about Heather he figured he would still be in grief. But just as the words left his mouth, Sweet Pea was brought up again.