•×19ו

Ever wake up to find yourself in a completely different place than when you fell asleep?

Like when you were younger and you'd fall asleep on the couch and you'd wake in bed?

Well Sweet Pea had that happen many many times before. But it wasn't good memories or good in general.

No he wouldn't fall asleep and magically wake in bed but in reality he would be knocked out and wake up to an unpleasant face in an abandoned building.

Sadly for him, it has become a natural occurrence.

•••

"Why the hell should I trust you?" Sweet Pea asked as he looked to the Alpha

Sweet Pea asked as he looked to the Alpha.

"Because if it wasn't for me, you'd be in custody with the FBI." Sweet Pea scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. Not my first time running into the feds." His thoughts running back to the first time he ran into them. Shaking the memory away Sweet Pea looks around the empty building. It seemed to be an old bank.

"You've ran into the FBI?" The Alpha questions as he looked to the kid. He didn't look like he was even old enough to drink --let alone run into government agents. But guessing from the lingering scent of alcohol and cigarette smoke that came with the boy, he didn't care about rules or authority.

"You don't know Riverdale." Sweet Pea mumbles as he kept his guard up in front of the older man.

Emmett sighs as he leaned against the wall. Silence filled the building as Sweet Pea kept his arms crossed and looked to the Alpha and hs surrounding.

If this guy was here by himself no doubt that his other doggy mates was nearby.

"It's just me kid. I left the pack." Emmett spoke up as he observed the boy. He noticed his tense posture and his wandering eye.

"Can't bullshit a bullshitter." Sweet Pea snaps as he sent a glare at the lone Alpha as his posture stiff.

"Well neither of us are good bullshitters since it's true. I left Deucalion, I left the pack. As of right now I'm an Omega." Emmett explained but Sweet Pea picked up on the sadness behind his words.

With the goodness in his heart he would ask what's wrong and comfort them.

But this was Sweet Pea. Someone who knows what he does is wrong but still does it anyway.

So does he comfort the Alpha?

"Cry me a fucking river, dog. Then I can swim my ass out of here and away from you."

No, he does not.

Emmett smiles --a small one-- as he looked at the raven haired Serpent. He reminded him of Kali, impulsive and hotheaded.