•×22ו

Father Time.

No one can change time no matter how much we want to. No one can, it's impossible. The thing with time is one of two ways:

Time crawls by and it seems as if it purposely mocking you.

Time rushes by and your racing against it.

Time is precious, time is eternal, time is ticking and it's not slowing down.

It's a race against time and the Scooby Gang is up against the clock.

•••

After more than 10 hours of being in the water Deaton had no choice but to call Sweet Pea.

But he had his own problem at the moment that being running from the Feds.

FBI to be exact.

Sweet Pea cursed under his breath as he almost tripped on one of the branch. He looked up to see the silhouettes of the FBI. He jogged further away when he felt the vibration coming from his phone.

Pressing end, he slides it back into his pocket and continues running further from the agents.

"It's Sweet Pea. Fuck off"

Deaton sighs as hears the voicemail once again. It was going on it's 12th hour and time was running out.

Where was Sweet Pea?

Answer: Police station, handcuffed.

"I told you once and I'm going tell you again. I. Don't know. Where they are." Sweet Pea hissed to the older man.

Agent McCall stared down the kid, the infamous Sweet Pea looked exactly the way others described him.

Black hair, a serpentine logo on the back of his clothes, tattoo on his neck and glare that could scare anyone.

It was like a textbook look about bad teenager's and ones that go on a bad road.

Sweet Pea looks at the man, he looked similar to a certain Scooby Doo. He squints, "McCall."

The man looks up his eyes slightly harden as he looked to the teen. "Your son must me Scoo --Scott. Scott McCall, right?"

The man puts his own down and clasped his hands together. He nods curtly as he looked to the kid. Was this kid his sons friend?

•••

"Anything?" Lydia asked Deaton who shook his head. "Straight to voicemail." Issac and Lydia shared a look. 15 hours had past and they haven't woken up and Sweet Pea wasn't answering.

Issac goes to open his mouth but a phone ringing caught their attention. It was the landline for the vet office. Deaton goes to answer and the familiar voice rang through.

"Witch Doctor."

Sweet Pea, Deaton sighs in relief. "Sweet Pea, your okay. I've been trying to reach you for a while." Deaton spoke as he looked at the others who stood up slightly at the mentioned name.

Deaton slightly smirks when Sweet Pea asked for help. "I'll be there." He hung up and goes to grab his jacket.

Issac stops to ask him what's wrong and Deaton fixed the collar of his jacket as he answered. With a simple answer Issac offered to tag along but he stopped him.

Lydia couldn't watch them by herself, so Issac had to stay. Reluctantly, he agreed and stayed as Deaton left with a promise that he'll be back soon.

•••

Another hour had past until the three teens awoke from their iced baths. All at once they talk about something called a Nemeton.

Stiles stops mid sentence when he spots a flannel jacket wearing Serpent. "What's he doing here?" He demanded as he looked to the vet, the strawberry blonde and Issac. Allison and Scott stop as the room fell silent.

"I leave you for a second and you decide to kill yourself. It's a new low for you Chihuahua." Sweet Pea bites as Stiles scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Before he could respond Deaton and others go back to the task at hand. Telling them they've been under for 16 hours and they had less than four until the full moon.

•••

Everything was set the plan was in motion they needed to move. Time was running out, not only for the Scooby Gang but also for our fellow Sweet Pea.

Just as the plan was set in motion, they all get ready to leave when the lights flickered. The dogs start barking and howling as everyone stops when they hear directly outside the loudest and strongest wind blow past.

The door slung open as window in the vet clinic cracked. The group of teens crowd together against Deaton slowly, all except Sweet Pea.

Every electronic in the room begins to short circuit and sparks fly everywhere. Just as a cord sprung out Sweet Pea shoved Allison out of the way before the cord whipped around his neck. With the wind growing stronger and the sparks and electrical equipment going crazier by the second no didn't notice the cord wrapped around Sweet Pea pull him towards one of the iced baths.

Everyone ducking and trying to get out of the room and into the lobby before anything could happen as Deaton tells them to sit tight and wait whatever was causing this.

Until it was too late, did Stiles hear a splash and a hiss/yell of pain coming from backroom did he notice Sweet Pea wasn't with them.

"Stiles!" Scott yells as the others do when they see the drenched boy scrambling into the other room.

Just like it came the winds, the sparks, the barking and howling stopped and all was silent. Scott quickly getting up and running into the room he saw Stiles removing the cord from the Serpents neck.

He strained his ears and heard nothing. The other non werewolves in the room already knew what happened judging by the look on Scott and Stiles's face and the floating body of Sweet Pea.

Choking back a sob Allison clung to Issac as Scott and Stiles pull the boy from the water.

No movement.

No chest rising and falling.

No Sweet Pea.

He was gone.

Author's Note

Okay I'm getting straight to the point here and trying to keep it short. Apologies for not updating but a lot of things has been happening lately and I'm still dealing with it.

But I will try to keep updating as soon as I can.

I promise.

Second of all I entered this book in the 2019 Watty's awards thing. So we'll see how that goes but I will update soon.

This is just a small intro into the episode and yes, this books almost over.

1-3 chapters left and it's done.

Nonetheless thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book!!! I wasn't expecting so many views or votes for that matter.

See you soon in the next chapter!!!