•×17ו

Trust.

Such a simple word but this word makes a big difference. Just like life and death, trust and loyalty come next.

Because trust is a fine line between survival and death. In these times it's hard to know who you can trust.

It has gotten to the point where you question to trust yourself or even a close friend and family. Because like everything else in the world trust can be bought.

For their own selfish needs or the want of something in return. Money, protection, life, or even revenge.

So tell me. Is there someone in your life that you can trust with your life? The type of trust where you know you won't question your choices in life.

Can you name one single person?

No, you can't.

Because everyone in this world has betrayed someone in their life. It could be a small issue or something bigger.

And don't lie to me because the faster you say no or the longer you take to say no is actually a yes.

We all have.

Sweet Pea has, Scott McCall has, Stiles Stilinski has, Lydia Martin has, Allison Argent has, Derek Hale has, everyone has.

Its just the way thing are. Because trust is something so small but comes with a big impact.

•••

"Shaggy's right. I've met many snakes in my life and little miss flirty eyes is definitely one." Sweet Pea spoken in the passenger seat of "Roscoe" who Shaggy named for some odd reason. Scooby Doo was in the back as they followed Derek and Ms. Blake to the hospital.

"Yeah, you would know about snakes." Stiles mumbles but Scott heard him loud and clear due to his werewolf hearing. As for Sweet Pea, he heard it because as the days progress so did his hearing.

"Seriously Shaggy just be happy I agree with you for once before I shove my foot up your virgin ass." Scott clears his throat hiding his laugh. Meanwhile Stiles almost swerved off the road. "W-who told I was a virgin?!"

Stiles blushing a deep red as he wondered if Sweet Pea asked about him as much like he did. "You just told me, I was just assuming."

Scott not hiding his laugh this time as Stiles glared at his best friend in the rear view mirror.

•••

The hospital was a hectic scene. It was raining and thundering. Doctors, nurses, people in general we're running around and moving patients.

"I don't know if you guys noticed but this is exactly what a hospital would look like in a horror movie where a main character dies in the end. My vote is Chihuahua." Sweet Pea smirks sarcastically at the boy who scoffs.

"Why would I be the one that dies! It could be you!" Stiles yells as Scott stayed silent watching the two.

"Well one, your human. You practically spit insults and shit sarcasm so my guess is your not exactly everyone's buddy buddy list. For instance Scrappy, Fugly and Peter Griffin --me. I'm surprised you managed to stay alive this long. Either your terribly lucky or death doesn't want to deal with you for eternity just yet." Sweet Pea goes to follow Derek and Ms. Blake inside leaving the two best friends.