•×5ו

Everyone's afraid to say it, so let me be the first. There is a serial killer amongst us.

San Francisco had the Zodiac. New Orleans had the Axeman. Texarkana, Texas, had the Phantom Killer. The list goes on and on. Add to their ranks Beacon Hills very own psychopath, a Darach.

Who is the Darach?

What the hell is a Darach?

Well first off, we don't know who the Darach is --yet. Just wait until Scooby Gang unmasks the killer and then I can tell you who it was.

Second off, a Darach is basically a dark bitch that gets a hard-on from sacrifices.

At least that is how Sweet Pea would describe it. Then again rely on Sweet Pea to focus on the dark side and put things bluntly.

Dare you say it, it was part of his charm. Just like how he was known to have a short --short temper. Not to mention his capabilities: unusual amount of strength, unusual amount of speed, and the unusual amount of mystery that lies in his past.

Maybe that's why he was so valuable. Maybe that's why Deucalion was after him and not just Scott McCall.

But the real reason why Deucalion wanted Sweet Pea would be a mystery. Even as Deucalion tells Derek (who currently has a pole in his abdomen) about his plan, it would always be a mystery.

•••

If Sweet Pea could say one thing it was that he loved revenge.

Whether if it's showing up at a stupid North Siders house and beating the crap out of them or simply riding a bike down the hallway to annoy one of the legally blonde twins.

The latter wasn't as much fun as throwing your fist into someone's face but it was a close second.

He knew it would annoy them the most because if anyone rode his bike without permission, he would ignite like a dynamite.

That's why he came up with he idea of taking one of the bikes for a ride in a hallway. "You sure this going to work?" Scott asked slightly doubting the tall boy.

You can't blame him. One moment he didn't want anything to deal with them.

And not long ago Scott had to pull him out from the janitor closet (that had a vending machine blocking the door) before he actually laid a hand on Allison.

"Alright Scooby Gang I might actually need your help." Sweet Pea spoke looking at Snow White, Scooby Doo and Poodle.

Allison still trying to recover from the words Sweet Pea spoke some she took to the heart.

"Look Scooby Doo, either you can help me get back at these legally blonde twins or I can do it myself." Afraid about what would happen if he did anything alone Scott agreed.

After taking out some important parts on a bike. Handing them to Scooby Doo. "You know the plan right?" Sweet Pea asked and handed Poodle the other part.

"I-I could ride the bike?" Issac suggested. Sweet Pea looked at Poodle incredulously. "Sure, know how to ride the MV Augusta F3 Poodle?" Issac stuttered.

He didn't even understand what he said except he words: Ride and Poodle.

Wait? Why does Sweet Pea call him poodle? And why is he poodle and Scott's Scooby Doo? Issac stood there quietly and looked everywhere else, contemplating life.