•×Epilogueו

Are you insane?

Are you mad?

Or are you just crazy?

Just one? Or all three?

Stiles always loved Batman, when he was younger he wanted to be Batman. But things change as time goes on.

He was in his teens and he wasn't the Batman he wanted to be. He wasn't planning on being the Joker either.

Yet here he was ready to be admitted into the Arkham Asylum of Beacon Hills:

Eichen House.

He was the generation Z Joker.

The worse part about it is that, Stiles didn't even know if he was the real villain or the victim.

He knew he was the one who sent the message to the killer about Kira. Sure he doesn't remember it but it was his handwriting.

The nightmares, the attacks, the subtle signs.

It only lead to two options:

He was either crazy or he was the bad guy.

It didn't make sense to Stiles but all he knew was that he needed to do something before someone else he loved got hurt because of him.

It was times like these he wished Sweet Pea was alive who most likely will slap him and tell him he's being an idiot.

"Shut up Shaggy, grow some balls and stop playing the victim "

It was something he would say or along those lines. He knew that if Sweet Pea was here he would at least be able to have someone tell him he as being a drama queen or something. It was something he desperately needed right now.

•••

Stiles knew that his dad didn't want him in Eichen House, but it wasn't going to stop Stiles.

Which is why as they drove closer and closer to their destination they sat in silence.

Both with different things on their mind.

One worrying about his inner demon coming out to play. And it won't play nicely.

The other worrying not only for the mental and physical health of his son; as well as his son uncovering a secret that will surely put their relationship on the line.

'Eichen House'

Both men get out of the car and onto the sidewalk where entrance of the psychiatric hospital stood.

Before more was said the True Alpha pulled up and quickly removed his helmet. Disbelief written across his face, "Why didn't you tell me about this."

It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Stiles was not his best friend, Stiles was his brother and as a brother you are required to be notified if something changes.

"It's only 72 hours."

Scott shook his head, 72... 48.. 24 hours whatever long it didn't matter, Stiles didn't belong here, not Stiles.

He wasn't crazy, he wasn't insane, he wasn't mad, he was Stiles.

Even after losing Sweet Pea and the occasional break downs Stiles wasn't evil he wasn't the bad guy.