•×9ו

What's your story?

What makes you who you are?

Did you suffer?

Did you fall in love?

Did you feel the pain of heartbreak?

What made you what you are today?

Because we all have our stories. We all have a past that intertwines with others.

Our past makes us who we are today.

"Why do you care?" Cora Hale asked turning to the sheriff's son.

Stiles sighs, "Why do I care? Let's see... over the past few weeks my best friend tried to kill himself, his boss almost got ritually sacrificed. A girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by Alphas..."

Stiles paused as he took in a deep breath, "Oh! Let's not forget a criminal teen my dad took in has been missing for weeks now. No one knows where his supposed dead body is and he can't exactly be reported to police because my dad's a sheriff and thinks he's staying at my best friend place... Oh and no one knows where who the kid is!! Need I say more? Because I can, for an hour!"

Stiles was fed up, he was stressed. The weeks taking a toll on him and the pack in general. Especially if the Serpent (who is still missing) is non-existent. No one knows his name or where he came from. His dad not helping the matter saying it was his business and his only. Not even the police know about the boy or girl.

His and Allison's investigation has been nothing but dead ends. They went right to where the scene was and all there is was rubble, dried blood and the picture Allison has.

Cora asked him what he wanted Derek to do with it. He was gone and been more than two days since they last heard from him.

But she couldn't deny she was worried too. Not only for her brother but also for the boy with the snake jacket.

She didn't know why?

"What was he like?" Stiles asked as they got to the topic about how Derek was different.

Peter came down the stairs as he thought back to a young Derek Hale.

"He was alot like Scott actually." Peter continued the story of his nephew when he was younger and in love.

•••

"Deucalion, may have lost how eyes. But he is not always blind." Gerard Argent spoke.

He goes into depth of the story that is Deucalion. From losing his sight to his ability to see in his wolf.

•••

"Just one?" A young Derek Hale asked the girl. As the mystery girl nods as she tried to focus back on her piece, in which she is trying to practice.

Derek goes to the shelf that currently stocked of different instruments.

Different shapes and sizes.

He didn't know how to play anything until he spot the silver metal instrument. He smirks as he picked it up and hid it behind his back.

He walked back in front of her with the smirk plastered on his face. He plays one note of the triangle, knowing he had won.

The girl smiled, slightly shaking her head. "My name is Paige."