Bona

(eunseo at the back hehe ;))

Birth Name: Kim Ji Yeon

Birthday: August 19, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Leo

About Bona :

Bona is an actual handcrafted gift from Heaven. She's a beautiful person, both inside and out. She's kind and takes care of all the younger members. She's playful and enjoys participating with the other members when they get goofy (watch WJSN's Idol Arcade or the mud fight in 'My Cosmic Diary'), and also acts like a giant "bully," teasing the others. Bona's a feminine princess who hates bugs, loves her nail art/lipstick, takes a fucking hour in the shower (refused to get out when Dayoung needed the bathroom), wants to be able to teleport just because she hates walking, and has got the unimpressed expression mastered. Sometimes I think she can be a bit insecure about her looks and she used to get nervous on stage, but it's good to know she feels very confident on stage nowadays. As I've talked about before, she recognized the same fansite photographer over and over, of the same special heart she made for them. She counted up to seventeen. Lastly, Bona is another one of the members that trained for a very long time in order to debut. 7 years to be exact. She dedicated a lot of time to a company that has horrible management skills (fuck you Cube), and smartly moved to Starship.

I know, hehe. you fell in love with her at first sight.