Dayoung

Birth Name: Lim Da Young

Birthday: May 14, 1999

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Dayoung :

Dayoung plays two roles. The "loud and proud youngin" and the mom. She cooks for the girls often, especially on the holidays. She really cares about health and diet so she's often paying attention to those two things for herself and the members. Mommy Dayoung also wakes the girls in the morning for schedules. We all know that Dayoung has been wanting to go into variety for a long time, and with her hyperactivity and wittiness, the girl is perfect for it. It's also good to mention that she definitely works Aunty Exy into the ground with her activity, but there is evidence that proves Exy in fact joins in on the shenanigans. Anyway, Dayoung likes watching TV, buying clothes, makeup, and pets. She also said that if she could have any super power, she said she would want to have the ability to control time so she could go back and fix things. Part of me believes that she was thinking of her family. Dayoung's family went through a lot of economical difficulty when her father left. They were very poor, and are still poor currently. But despite that, Dayoung still wanted to care for the other members so she called her mom for money in order to just buy a watermelon. Dayoung is so sweet and considerate of everyone around her. It's fun to laugh along with her while the girls are joking around, but it's good to remember just how much Dayoung does for others.'

Even tho Dayoung isn't your style, Dayoung will still shine till the end.