Meiqi

Birth Name: Meng Mei Qi

Korean Name: Maeng Mi Ki

Birthday: October 15, 1998

Zodiac Sign: Libra

About Meiqi :

Coming around to the last of the 98line, we have the "sexy member" Mei Qi. She has been selected as one of the smartest members, especially since she's the bridge between the Korean speakers and Chinese speakers (idk if they all speak Mandarin, so I generalized). She's an elegant and beautiful person who definitely seems to be mature for her age. Even though she's on the quieter side, if you get her going she can be one of the goofiest members. Mei Qi always has a judgmental expression waiting in the wind and gets loud when the girls are joking around. I like to think she has a great amount of confidence, especially since she calls herself "Mei Qi Oppa" and has pictures of herself all around her bed. I'm not kidding. This is a serious post, remember? Anyway, she's an artistic girl that likes drawing and kills at freestyle dance. She hates tomatoes, is well rounded in the dancing and singing skills, and likes clothing, photos, Taeyeon, Boa, and Beyonce. Her favorite colors are purple, wine, and black and she loves koalas. Please love Mei Qi Oppa.

Meiqi soo sexy she can make boy's pants become tight.