Yeoreum

Name: Yeoreum

Birth Name: Lee Jin Suk

Birthday: January 10, 1999

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

About Yeoreum : 

Yeoreum is the small, precious child in this group. She is one of the "Queens of Food" and has been documented to have eaten "5 cows worth of beef" while celebrating their debut. She would pick food over sleep any day. Yeoreum is one of the cutest, little warm fuzzies that you will ever meet. Her #1 go to skill is her imitation of cleaning glass with a towel. She's full of aegyo and uses it to get what she wants from the Unnies. She really wants to try acting and even practiced with Eunseo at one point, though Eunseo responded with, "This is not acting, but aegyo." On a much more serious note, I want to talk about how much family means to Yeoreum. She is very, very close to her grandparents and even lived with them for a long time. She spilled a lot of tears while talking about them on 'My Cosmic Diary.' Recently, Yeoreum's grandmother passed away. I can only imagine how she must have been feeling, especially with the 'Secret' comeback/promotions right around the corner. She was able to return home, thankfully, for the service. I know this was a very sad thing to talk about, but I really wanted to just establish about how much Yeoreum loves her family (while talking about the closeness, not passing). To bring things back to positivity, Yeoreum likes cameras, her watch, soft blankets, perfume, massages, traveling, sleeping, and "everyone <3."

She is super duper cute which you cannot handle ;)