The Big Day (1)

Part 1

I stood in my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at the makeup I had on. The eye shadow. The winged eye liner. The lipstick. My hair being curled in perfect ringlets. My long green dress with my gold cape to trail behind me.

Today was the day I would be crowned queen of Asgard. The nerves we killing me. I mean I'm only 14

No one would guess I was 14 though. I have always been told that I act a lot more mature for my age and look older. They just have no idea. What life and death decisions I've made, the wars my chocolate brown eyes have seen.

I sighed as I felt a hand against my shoulder. It was my hand maid Agayena. She was 16 but as sweet as can be.

"Lady Alex, you going to be just fine. Your smart and wise and will make a great queen to Asgard." She said reassuringly.

I smiled as I looked at her in the mirror. "Thank you Agayena." I said with a sigh.

"Ready to go m'lady?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

We walk out of my chambers and down the long winding hall til we reach the throne room and stop at the door. Agayena gives Loki a thumbs up and he begins speaking.

"As Allfather, today we will be crowning the queen of Asgard. Please come in Alex Stark." Loki, disguised as Odin except to me, says and I
walk inside.

Cheers and applause fill the room as I walk up in front of Loki and kneel, my dress flowing behind me.

Loki rising from the throne and begins speaking.

"Do you Alex Stark of Earth promise to guard the realm?"

"I swear." I say in a quiet voice.

"Do you Alex Stark promise to rule Asgard and make wise and fair choices for the good of the realm and its people?"

"I swear." I say in a little louder voice.

"And do you Alex Stark promise to stay by my side as we rule this realm together."

"I swear." I say louder with a smirk.

"Then by the power invested in me, I Odin Borson pronounce you queen of Asgard, goddess of war and lady of snow."

Loki walked over towards me and placed a crown on my head and held out a sword.

"Arise my queen." He said.

I stood up and took the sword from his hand. I took Loki's hand and turned around to face the crowed as everyone clapped and cheered.

I was sure nervous but I can't believe it. I'm a goddess and the queen of Asgard.

I look over at my dad who was smiling and clapping. 

"Now time for the feast!" Loki said and we all filed outside.

I sat at a table with Loki to my left and dad to my right as people walked up to me and presented different gifts.

Present after present was given to me. There was good and there was bad but I smiled and said thank you to everyone.

After the presents stopped Loki got my attention. "There is one more person I want you to meet, follow me." He whispered and started towards the castle.

"I'll be right back." I told my dad and followed Loki.

We walked into the throne room and sat down on them.

"Are we waiting for someone?" I ask.

"Yes someone I would like you to meet." Loki said with a smile.

Soon after a young guy walked in. He had on armor and carried himself like a knight. He had short blonde hair and eyes like the ocean. Now he was to old for me but he was still hot.

He walked up to me and kneeled in front of me. He looked up and smiled.

"Congratulations your grace on being queen." He said.

"Thank you my lord." I replied.

"Oh I'm no lord your grace. I'm just a knight-" He said. "I have come here to pledge my allegiance to you, protect you and give my life for you if need be. I swear it on the realm."

A little shocked I looked at Loki.

"Your Queen now I need someone to protect you. You can trust him." He said with a reassuring smile.

I stood and walked over to him. He layed his sword at my feet and looked up.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"Jon Varygen your grace."

"Then I Alex Stark queen of Asgard, goddess of war, lady of snow, hereby accept, I swear on the realm to never bring you dishonor and you will always have a place with me. Arise." I said and he picked up his sword and stood up in front of me.

"I also have a gift for you your grace." He said. He bowed and walked out of the throne room.

"He seems wonderful." I stated.

Jon walked back inside carrying a white puppy.

I smiled and walked down the steps to him.

"This is a dire wolf your grace." He said and gave the wolf to me.

"Your telling me these things are real I thought they were just in Game of Thrones!" I said and they looked at me funny.

"It's a show." I said holding the wolf puppy.

"What are you going to name him Alex?" Loki asked.

I smiled looking at him. He was white like snow. I know just what to name him. Or say who to name him after.

"Ghost. His name is Ghost." I said with a wide grin.