Battle of the Bastards part 1 (12)

(No I'm not cussing, I'm using the word bastard correctly. I don't do that. Carry on.)

We set out on our horses to the opened area we spoke to Ramsay yesterday. We have Jon Snow's army all ready to fight behind us and Ramsay's in front of us.

Jon Snow and me ride horse back to the front of our army. Much to his displeasure I made Jon stay back and ordered him to watch after Lady Sansa. I couldn't let him get hurt because of me.

We stop our horses and look at Ramsay's army on the other side.  That had X's with dead men being burned upside down on them. Just like their house flag.

Ramsay's comes forward on horseback  as he holds a rope behind him attached to Rickon. He dismounts his horse and walks closer to us.

He stops and pulls out his sword holding it in the sky. Me and Jon Snow exchange worried glances.

Me me Jon snow get off our horses and walk closer to him. Ramsay holds the sword above Rickon. He takes the sword and cuts the rope holding Rickon. He speaks to him but he's to far for us to hear him.

He puts his hands on Rickon and points to us. We stare and watch closely as Rickon sprints back to us. Jon Snow gets on his  horse and rides after him at full speed with his arm out to grab Rickon while I fly beside him.

Ramsay grabs his bow and shoots an arrow that lands near Rickon. He shoots another landing closer to him. Me and Jon Snow get close and closer. Just a few yards. I glance up and see Ramsay shoot another arrow.

Jon Snow keeps his hand out and is about to grab Rickon when I look at where the arrow goes. Everything seemed to stop and be in slow motion as the arrow hit Rickon going through his chest and into his heart. He fell to the ground with blood pouring out his mouth. His eyes lifeless.

Rickon Stark is dead.

Jon Snow comes to a stop at Rickon and I land near him.

Jon Snow and Ramsay exchange glares as Jon Snow rides full speed after him and I follow flying.

Both sides begin shooting arrows and attacking each other.

Soon an arrow hits Jon Snow's horse and he tumbles onto the ground. I land and run over to him.

"Jon!"

"I'm alright are you?" He asks and I nod.

Me and Jon Snow look forward to see all of Ramsay's soldiers running towards us on horses. Me and Jon exchange knowing glances. Jon takes off his belt and removes his sword getting into a fighting stance as I summon my powers turning blue and turning my sword to ice as I get ready to fight.

If I'm going to die here today. At least me and Jon will die heroes.

The men raced towards us as me and Jon Snow prepared for the worst but the men ran right past us as men killed each other from both sides.

I look around in the commotion of horses racing last me left and right. I keep my sword held high. I see a man on a horse race towards me but I knock him off his sword and run up to him and stab him, killing him.

Another man runs up but I cut him down and keep running. I look around and see Jon Snow no where.

I'm out in this alone.

I see arrows coming down and hit the ground. Miraculously I didn't get hit. I stand up and cut down another man swinging at me, I feel the blood splatter on my face.

I run and kill two more men and grab onto a third. I get my sword to stab him but a arrow comes out of no where and hits him in the eye killing him. He drops to the ground dead and I look around.

What am I doing out here?

I look around at the men fighting and killing and run up to one of Ramsay's men about to kill one of Jon Snows men and stab him.

I run to get another man but a horse knocks him to the ground.

"No please!" He begs but I stab him, more blood splattering on my face as I pull my sword out.

I slash and cut my way through as I see men killed and pile up. I stab and I  stab as I feel my face become covered in blood and sweat.

One man comes up from behind me and knocks me  to the ground. He brings his sword down but I block it with my sword. He brings it down again but I see a sword through him and he falls to the ground dead. Jon Snow. I look at him and he helps me up.

"Hey you Alright?" He asks and I nod my head breathing hard.

Me and Jon Snow look around as Ramsay's men surround us. They hold their shields and hold out their spears and move closer to us trapping us inside their circle. We stand and look around as they move forward. Their Spears killing the men in front of us.

I turn back  and see more of Ramsay's men coming. I go backwards killing men and making my way through.

I look around distracted as someone bumps into me and I fall to the ground but more follow behind. I try to get up but there's to many of them and I can't get up and they keep piling around me.

I'm not  dying here today.

With all that I have left in me and claw my way up and gasp in air.

Suddenly I hear a horn blow. I look to my left and a big grin marks on my face.