One Down, Six to Go (3)

Authors note: are you all able to see chapters 4-6? Are they showing up or is it taking you strait to chapter 7?

It was late now so I walked down the hall towards my chambers. I saw Loki as I walked and he walked towards me.

"You like being queen so far?"

Yea I mean it's weird but I love it so far. Thank you."

"Of course" he says with a smile and puts a hand on my shoulder and walks away.

I go to my room and see Agayena already standing there.

I hug her and she hugs me back. "You did so well I told you it would be fine" she told me as Ghost walked up to me and I picked him up.

"Thank you and I see you met Ghost." I say.

"Yes he's a sweet heart." She says.

"How about a bath?" I ask.

"Already done your grace." she says with a smile.

Later on I told her I was good for the evening and dismissed her. Now for me to locate them.

This group of supernatural being are the ones that killed my mom but they aren't all together. The first target. A vampire disguised as a Asgardian. I have him tracked down and I plan to find him tonight and kill him.

I put my hair up and put my black leather pants and black shirt on as usual with my suit. Unlike my dad my suit is a little different. I only have armor on my hands and feet unless I want to summon all of it.

I open my door and and peer outside to make sure it's clear.

I sneak outside and fly to town. I land and look around. It's dark out so no ones out. I look around and walk towards the location that I am tracking.

I walk into this old building and lights immediately flash on.

"Well Alex Stark what do I owe the great please?" The vampire says.

"You killed my mom-" I take out my sword and summon my powers. My sword becomes ice with mist coming off it as my skin turns blue and my eyes glow red. "And I want revenge." I state.

"Ooh a frost giant huh? I guess you took after your mom after all." He said with a smirk, grabbing his sword.

"And I use that power everyday as a reminder of her." I say with venom lacing my words. Not to long ago when the dark elf Malekieth fought against us I discovered I was a frost giant just like Loki. Turns out my mom was one. And I got her powers which just got even better after I was made lady of snow.

We charged forward and our swords clashed together. We moved in circles, swords clashing. I move back and cut down, my sword cutting the side of his face. He backed away and laughed, showing his fangs. I held my sword up.

"Wow! Better than I remember Stark, what's new? Daddy not here to protect you and avenge his wife? Wow! That is sad. He makes his own daughter do it for him." He says.

"He doesn't know I'm here."

"Wow even better. Doing this behind his back. And I'm just taking a wild guess but-" he says point his sword at me and touching his face where I cut him. "- the king doesn't know now does he?"

"I'll take that as a no" he says and attacks.

Our swords clash over and over til he gets a deep cut on my arm and I back away.

" You know I wasn't in charge when we went to kill your mother, but I took pride in being able to help." He said with a sly smirk.

I raised my hand and shot him with my blaster sending him on the ground with a thud.

"Where is the rest of you!" I yell holding my hand towards him and he stands up and whips blood from his lip laughing.

"We aren't together anymore we kinda broke up, like a boy band. I'm guessing you remember earth enough to know what that is right. Like when you were 7 your mom took you to see the Jonas Brothers. Just a few months before we brutally killed her. Whoops." He says and I took out a knife and through it hitting him in the shoulder. He winces and staggers backwards.

"You really wanna know where the other 6 of us are. The rest of the Black Order? I might as well tell you. I mean your gonna kill me and I have nothing to loose." He says and walks closer to me as I raise my blasters towards his face.

"You wanna know where they are? We are all spread out everywhere over the rest of the world. How did you find me?" He asked.

"I looked to where you had been sighted and tracked you."

"Then you can find the rest of us have fun"

"I'm not gonna kill you." I state finally. There no use.

"Even though I saw your mothers throat slit. I laughed, wished it was me really. Too bad I suppose."

I ran towards him and stabbed him with his sword. He laughed as blood stained his teeth. " I knew you weren't strong enough." He said.

I pulled my sword out and I looked at him. I ran up to him and slit his throat. He fell to the ground and blood poured onto the floor.

I touched my face and felt blood that had splattered from when I cute him

I stared down at him in rage and wiped the blood off my sword and put it back in its holster.

"Your grace?" I hear.

Oh no.

I turn around to see Jon looking at me.