I Still Need You (21)

3rd person:

Damion black stares at Dean as he flicks his hand towards Alex. Dean rushes towards him but he disappears before Dean can reach him.

Standing there he turns and looks at Alex. She's moving.

Dean gets on the ground near her and sits Alex back up putting a hand on her face. She looks around dazed before looking at Dean.

"Dean you gotta get out of here before he comes back." Alex tells him.

"Hey sh sh it's gonna be ok your gonna be alright. Here." He said and takes a cloth and puts it to Alex's chest to try and stop the bleeding.

Jon and Sam hid as they saw Damion appear but he didn't have a chance. Sam stood up and shot him before he could even acknowledge them. He looked at them in shock as he fell to the ground dead. Four down, three to go.

Alex put her arm around Dean as he helped her walk out.

"Dean hold up a minute." Asked said.

She takes her arm off of Dean and leans against an old table. She slowly raises her head. Breath shaky. She looks up at Dean with tears in her eyes as they fall.

She starts to smile. A happy smile that she hasn't showed in a long time. She laughs a little and says to Dean.

"I gotta say something to you."

"What?" Dean asks. Looking at Alex with concern. He places a hand on her shoulder keeping her standing.

As the blood begins to drip from her mouth Alex says what's she's wanted to for a while.

"I'm proud of us, all of us. For everything we have done in the short time I've known you." She said.

She smiles one last time before her body slumps forward and Dean catches her in his arms.

"No hey hey hey." Dean mumbles as he takes her face in his hands.

Loving and fighting
Accusing, uniting
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

"Alex?" He says once. "Alex!" He yells.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"

Not caring anymore he lets the tears flow freely. He drops to the ground with Alex in his arms and holds her as he cries. She was dead and he couldn't take it. Though they only knew her for a short period of time, he felt like he had known her his whole life. She was the spitting image of his sister. Looking at her made him feel like he had her back and now with Alex gone, he felt like he lost her all over again.

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

He picked her up and took her back to the hotel room and laid her body on one of the beds. Her lifeless eyes looking back at him.

He bent down and kissed her forehead as tears fell from his face to hers and he walked out.

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'
Hiding in the shock and the chill in my bones

Sam walked in. Tears falling freely and he bent down to kiss her four head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. That none of us was. You didn't deserve this. But your dad will know you died a hero." Sam said and walked out.

They took you away on a table
I pace back and forth as you lay still
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"

Finally Jon walked in and looked at her. His eyes bloodshot from crying, he still cried for her

He looked down at her and put a hand in her face. He felt guilty. He was sworn to protect her and he failed. He failed his queen, he failed Asgard.

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

"Your dad bless his soul. I'm so sorry. You weren't just my queen, you were my best friend. I loved you like a sister and now your gone because of me. And for that I'm sorry." Jon said and walked over to a chair he had put Alex's blade on and picked it up.

"But there is one thing I can try." Jon said and tried using the little bit of magic he new to heal Alex but had no luck.
I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home
Yeah, I just wanna take you home

He walked back over to her and put the blade in her grasp and rested her hand over her chest.

"I love you Alex Stark." Jon said as he kissed her four head and gingerly closed her eyes.

The room she was in was eerily silent. Her cold, unmoving body lay completely still.

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

Then her eyes opened.