Two Interesting Dudes (17)

I wake up with a slight head ache. I look down and see that I am tied to a chair loosely. Are they even trying? I look over and see Jon over beside me still asleep. I look around. I am in a small room that looks like a hotel room. Where am I? Who captured us?

Then two men walk into where we we're tied up in. Why do they look familiar? Wait. Those are the guys that I bumped into on the way to Dave Black's apartment.

I pull on the restraints and the shortest guy walks forward. "Hey we aren't going to hurt you or your friend." He said. He seemed genuine, but I still didn't trust them.

"Then why did you capture us huh?" I say.

"We just want to talk." The taller guy said.

"How about no." I state firmly.

"Oh really what are you going to do?" The shorter guy said. So naturally I summoned my powers and turned blue as I froze the ropes and stood up and shot the shorter guy with ice sending him to the ground with a thud.

"Ok you deserved that." The taller guy said and I summoned armor onto my feet and hands and used magic to change into my fighting outfit. The taller guy held his hands up in defense as I pointed my blasters at him.

The shorter guy slowly got up as I noticed Jon starting to come to. "Alex what hap- oh this is bad." He says pointing out the obvious.

"We just want to know who you are." The taller guy said. Why would he ask that? Just about everyone in New York City knows who I am.

"Its Alex Stark, why?" I asked.

I saw both of them sigh in relief.

"Thank god we have been looking for you." The shorter one said.

"How do you know me!? Who are you?!"

"Well I am Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean Winchester." He says.

I drop my hand and look back at them.

"Oh my god.'' I state.

"My mom new you guys." I said.

"Yea you could say that. And we have been trying to track down the group of supernatural  creatures who killed her but someone always killed one right before we could. After today we got our suspicions and figured you were her daughter." Dean says.

"Anyway we are looking for the same people you are. We want to help." Sam said.

I looked at Jon and smiled.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

"Let's get this started then." Jon said.

I got us a hotel room beside Sam and Dean. We were at their room thinking of a plan to get our next guy that I had been tracking.

"So were the two of you really close with my mom?" I asked them. They looked at each other than back at me.

"Did your mom or dad ever tell you who we were of anything more?" Sam asked.

"Umm no should that have told me something?" I asked.

Dean sighed getting off the bed from beside Sam and walked in front of me and took both my hands in his.

"Alex your mom was out sister." He said.

I sit there staring at him in shock.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way but-" He starts but I cut him off with a hug. He stood for a second before hugging me back.

I put a hand on Dean and a hand on Sam. You guys are all I have left of my mom. Your family. Let's take down these people who killed her." I say with tears in my eyes.

I told my dad I had to unexpectedly go back to Asgard and he totally understood. I hated lying to him. But I have to get these men and take them out. I will tell him eventually, just not right now.

Right now the four of us were getting ready and leaving to head to Richmond, Virginia. Our next guy, Damian Church who is a werewolf, go figure, has been out there capturing people, but only killing some of them.

It was all weird so we all decided to go check it out together.

"Ok we can all ride in my car." Dean said as we walked outside.

"You know its mine to right?" Sam said.

"Yea, sure, you keep thinking that Sammy." Dean said and walked up to this black, 1967 Chevy Impala.

I gasp and run over to it.

"Oh my god no way!"

"You a fan of Impalas ,Alex?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"Yea I have three of them back at my dad's place."

Dean smiles and opened the trunk, pitting his and Sam's stuff inside.

We all got inside the Impala which I soon learned it's named "baby". Great name. Sam and Dean got in the front while me and Jon rode in the back.

"So how long are we going to be stuck in here?" I asked.

"Close to 7 hours." Dean answered.

"Oh joy." I said sarcastically. "We could at least have some music."

"Yea let me guess, you into this pop crap that everyone your age listens to?" Dean said and I started laughing.

"First off, I'm literally as far away as you can get from being like people my age, trust me and second, I absolutely hate pop."

"Yep she's related to us." Sam said with a chuckle.

"Bohemian rhapsody?" I questioned.

"Well normally I pick the music out, but I'll let it slide this one time." Dean said and put in a cassette tape.

And we all sang along to the music.

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, figaro, magnifico

I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go will you let me go
Bismillah, no we will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah, we will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah, we will not let you go, let me go
(Will not let you go) let me go (never, never let you go) let me go (never let me go)
Oh oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for me for me

Then as the song played we all sang along together and having a fun time. It was nice to get to relax and smile.

Let's just say it's been a while.