Darren Black (7)

We walk into the castle and I bring Jon to my room.

"Alright I got a secret layer as you might call it in here." I told him.

He looks around and then back at me.

"Where?" He asked.

I smiled and hit a button on my watch causing the part of the floor we were standing on to start going down until we reached the bottom.

"What is this place?" He asked.

I smiled and replied. "This is my work place where I work on different things when I have time and modify things on my suit." I said and Jon looked around in amazement.

I had made my space down here a replica to dads so when I came down here I felt like I had apart of him with me.

"Oh check this out." I said.

"Jarvis show is Mark 1-10 please." I said.

"Right away miss." Jarvis replied and the display case to our left opened up showing the suits I had created.

"What was that?" Jon asked a little freaked out.

"It's called a artificial intelligence or A.I. For short he just answers questions and things and helps me. Like my own personal servant."

"Wow." Was all Jon could say.

"Alright come over here." I said and we walked over to the large table I had.

"Alright our next target is a shape shifter. This time he has a name. Darren Black. He's one of the men who held my father back as he killed my mom." I said.

I lifted my hands and a holographic image of Darren pulled up with his picture and known things about him.

"What the-"

"It's called holographics they are hard to explain so just go with it." I said with a laugh.

"So the last place we saw Darren Black was on earth but he's moved."

"When was the last time you had eyes on him?" Jon asked.

I sighed "five months ago."

"Can you find him now?"

"Yea that's what Jarvis is for. Jarvis find the most known location of Darren Black at the moment."

"Right away miss." Jarvis replied and began running scans.

"Here is a picture captured by one of his drones." Jarvis said showing a picture of him in a place that didn't look like Asgard.

"Jarvis where is he?" I said warily.

"He is in Winterfell miss. He is king of the north."

"I thought  Robb Stark was?" I asked.

"It seems Robb has been over thrown but is trying to figure out a way to take it back miss."

Me and Jon both give each other knowing looks.

"Jarvis?"

"Yes miss."

"Get word to Jon Snow ."

"And tell him what miss?"

"That Alex Stark, the queen of Asgard would like to meet with him. I would say we have the same interests right now." I say and walk towards the elevator with Jon following.

"At one miss."

"Oh and Jarvis?" I ask.

"Yes miss?"

"Let me know as soon as possible when we can meet and where."

"Of course miss."

Me and Jon reach the top and are in my room once again.

"Come on Jon. Time to go tell the king me and you are going to Winterfell.