Time to Rule (2)

"Ghost huh? That  seems fitting." Loki commented.

"The lady of ice should have none other than a wolf who looks like snow." Jon said.

I smiled and looked at Ghost.

"C'mon lets go back outside."

We go back to the feast table as the festivities finally are dying down. I walk in front of my dad.

"This is by far my favorite present I have gotten." I told him.

"That thing is adorable. What kind of dog is it?" He asked.

"It's actually a dire wolf." I said and he looked at me confused.

"I thought those were just on Game of Thrones." He said.

"That's what I thought but I guess not."

"You names him Ghost didn't you?" Dad said with a smirk.

"After Jon Snow's wolf, of course." I say with a chuckle.

"Who gave him to you?" He inquired.

"Oh right I have someone for you to meet-" I say and turn back towards Jon. "Jon could you come over her please?" I asked.

He smiled and walked right on over.

"Of course your grace." He said and bowed towards me.

"Dad meet Jon Varygen. He will be my protector or body guard as you would say."

My dad stood and held out his hand and Jon shook it.

"Now you take good care of her sir." My dad said with that parently stare.

"Of course my lord." He said and bowed towards my father.

"Lord?" My dad asked.

I laughed and explained. "Lord and Lady is what we say up here rather than Sir or Ma'am. Trust me it took a while to figure everything out as well."

With the celebration over I walked alone with my dad on the rainbow bridge to the Bifrost.

"Are you sure you'll be ok up here by yourself?" My dad asked.

"Don't worry I have Jon and Lo-Allfather. And Loki isn't all bad he is the one who showed me how to use my powers." I say almost slipping up but my dad didn't seem to notice.

"I know but Loki being in the same building as you scares me."

"He's different though." I try to reason.

"Maybe but he destroyed New York and almost killed you. I don't how your so forgiving. New York is still being rebuilt." He says and I think about the battle of New York a year ago.

"I know but people change dad."

"Not all do sweetheart." He said we stop reaching the Bifrost.

"Your just like your mother." He says with a smile and I smile back.

"Are your ready my Lord?" Heimdale asks my dad.

"Yea."

"I love you dad your always welcome here and I'll go down to earth as much as I can."

"Of course sweet heart."

"Tell the other Avengers I miss them."

"Of course."

"Tell Pepper I miss her like a lot."

"Of course." After my mom, Pepper has always been like a mother to me and I missed her dearly.

"I'm never gonna get used to this." My dad says with a laugh.

"With what?"

"Well everything. Your 14 and queen of a realm that looks like they are all role playing Game of Thrones and you have a British  accent."

I laugh and put a hand on his shoulder. "Yea guess I speak Asgardian now."

We hug good bye. "Love you dad."

"Love you to sweetheart." He says and we pull apart.

He walks over to the Bifrost and waves and gives me a reassuring smile and I see him disappear.

"Should I call for a horse for you your grace?" Heimdale asked.

"Oh no no need. Thank you Heimdale."

"Of course your grace." He says bowing.

I begin to walk back to the palace and think about what my dad had said. If only he knew how Loki was now. He would never let me stay if he knew Odin was Loki. Maybe someday I could tell him. I mean yea Loki did try to kill me but that wasn't him, he was being mind controlled. 

I continued to walk back as I thought back to the battle of New York no more than a year ago.

"Dad he's going to Stark Towers I'll meet him there." I told him through the coms.

"Be careful I'm on my way." He says and I fly over towards the tower and go inside.

I lean against the kitchen counter and Loki waltzes inside.

"Aren't you a little to young to be involved in this war." Loki said but I noticed something his eyes flashed to green for just a moment and his voice showed concern. Is he being mind controlled?

"Well I'm to young to be involved in literally everything I've been involved in-" I stand up off the counter and walk closer to Loki. "But being the daughter of a billionaire who's constantly targeted and is now Iron Man makes me constantly walk around with a big, red target on my back wherever I go so let's just say I stopped being a kid four years ago when my dad decided to tell the world who he is."

"Sounds fun." He said smirking as he walked closer to me.

"I would say get out of my way but I'm guessing that's not going to happen now is it?" He asked walking closer.

"You got that right." I say and fire my blasters which he easily deflects with his staff.

We fight hand to hand for a while. He gets in a couple and so do I.

I kick him in the chest and he falls close the to edge where the window was broken.

"Stand down." I say firmly as my dad runs in.

"You got him." My dad says.

"Yea your welcome." I say and turn away for a second.

"Alex look out!" I hear my dad say as I feel sharp pain in my stomach to see Loki stab me with his staff . I faintly hear my dad yelling as I fall to the ground and everything goes black.

I was alright after by a shear miracle. It was hard to let Loki anywhere near me but I eventually got over it and moved on.

I arrived back and the castle and walk inside.

Now that I'm queen I have power and I can hunt down those being that killed my mother.

It starts tonight.