🎼| 8

The smell of sweet chocolate and coffee
filling the warm cafe.

This is the second day he sang in the cafe, jimin asked him for the second time to play few songs to the costumers, it's not like he hate it but he also didn't want to make his mother wait for him, he was taking a break before he sang the last two songs.

He was smiling as he looked around, the smile he made on people faces by just singing brought a lot of joy to his heart, maybe,.. just maybe? His wish may get fulfilled at that rate, or at least that what he hoped for as he drank his hot chocolate.

" do you mind if I joined you? " jimin asked, tone a bit hesitant but still hopeful, the younger smiled, " sure you can, hyung " he smiled as he put down his drink, " thanks " jimin muttered before sitting down, placing his coffee in front of him.

" you know, I am bit curious.. " he started gaining the younger boy attention, " you look so happy singing, yet you are happier when you see people reactions, is it a dream of yours to be a performer? " the older asked before taking a sip from his bitter coffee, jungkook face expression stiffened.

" no, well yes, I dreamed.. but it's a dream, I have a different reason " he said before looking at the older curious eyes, " I have a different, stupid reason " he scoffed at his own thought before fixing his posture, " that is? " jimin asked curiously.

" a wish.. " he muttered shyly, jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the boy confusedly, " a wish? " he asked, jungkook nodded, " I heard that, if you make at least three people smile daily, you get a chance at the end of the week " he said excitedly, " I normally don't believe those stuff.. " he started before the older could comment.

" but I really need this wish " he said as his eyes got teary, tone a bit suffocated, " even if I had to believe in the impossible, trying and hoping isn't a bad thing " he smiled, " that why, I hope at least.. I will get this wish granted if I made people smile.. " he added, his bunny smile plastered on his face, not aware of the fond smile on the older male face, jimin never knew a person could be so childishly kind, and to be honest? He enjoyed how pure the boy heart was.