🎼| 9

Pain, cries and screams.

Jungkook mother was screaming from pain, her body was aching, she herself doesn't know why, she was fine, she was talking with her son when she suddenly started feeling pain, jungkook was so scared that he ran out of the room to call for help.

He tried going inside after he called the nurses but they stopped him, the doctor walked in and he started examining his mother body as two nurses kept pushing him out of the room, " you need to leave if you want us to help her! " one of the nurses said as she struggled while pushing him out.

Jungkook really wanted to go in and ignore them but he knew, his mother was in pain so he gave up and let the nurses push him out in order to treat her, he was scared, but it didn't stop him from praying for her wellbeing, he was really terrified because she been feeling really sick lately and he was scared, that he may lose her.

Moments of him and his mother kept flashing in his head as he sat down next to the door, waiting for the doctor to come and tell him she is fine, the memory of his mother cooking his favorite dish while singing his favorite song flashed in his mind before few other memories followed, his mother playing along with him after finishing his homework, his mother staying by his side when he got a cold.

His mother proudly shouting his name and cheering for him when he graduated high school, her proud smile whenever she talked about him to her friends, his mother hiding her sickness from him just so that she wouldn't distract his studies, him finding her unconscious in the living room when he returned home from college.

He went through a lot, and what really sent him to an edge is when he found out about her secret that she wasn't planning on telling him about, her begging him to stay at college instead of paying the money for her treatment, and now here they are, waiting for her body to fight back her illness, waiting her to get cured so that she could return to her normal life, right beside him.

Waiting and hope were not bad, but she wasn't showing any sign of recovering, he had to trust the doctors words for saying to him she is fine even when she isn't, he wasn't aware of the promise his mother made the doctor take, so he had to believe what he heard, hoping her fight will end soon with her recovery, unaware of the lies that both his mother and doctor have said to him for the past month.