🎼| 13

Hiccups and cries
is all that can be heard in the room.

Jimin could hear jungkook crying from behind the door but he knew that the boy need his own space, he needed to get everything off his shoulder, and crying could help him with that, not fully but a little bit, taehyung was awkwardly sitting in the living room, waiting for jimin to explain the situation.

" so,.. " he started, gaining his best friend attention, " who is that? " the taller asked, " remember the boy I told you about, that sing in front of my cafe? " he asked, earning a nod from his friend, " at first, I thought he had the cutest reason for singing there everyday.. it was so childish, so pure.. but today,.. " he pushed his hair back as he look straight at taehyung eyes, " I feel like he lost his life purpose ".

" why do you think so? " taehyung asked, he was a bit confused as he waited for jimin to explain the situation more to him, " his mother died, he heard about a wish, that if you make three people smile daily, you will have a wish at the end of the week, he couldn't even wish because she already passed away, while he was singing in the streets,.. it was really hard for me to see him break down like this taehyung-ah "

" he was this fluff ball that kept smiling, enjoying singing, enjoying the smiles people shared thanks to his songs, and now.. he is just unhappy, desperate.. " he blurted out the last two words sadly, taehyung pulled his friend for a hug, " then, you shouldn't be here with me jiminie, he needs someone.. " the younger of the two said sadly.

Jimin pulled away from the hug and looked straight at taehyung eyes, " do you think, he will like having me there? " he asked, taehyung smiled before he stood up and made his friend stand up along with him, " I think you being here instead of there, is just making him feel sad, and more like burden ", jimin frowned " but he isn't a burden! ".

" then show him that! " taehyung smiled before pushing his friend, jimin was confused but slightly understood what taehyung meant, he really wanted jungkook to feel better so he decided to go and stay by his side, either way, he promised him to be there for him, and he wasn't planning on neglecting his promise.