🎼| 11

A body covered with white cover.

The doctor lowered the cover of her face, jungkook stared at his mother pale body, his tears fell down again as he saw the almost non-existence smile, " e..eom- " his voice broke as he dropped his weight on his mother body, hugging her tightly as he cried, he hated this, he hated everything, he hated that he didn't get the chance to wish or say goodbye, and now she is gone.

" jungkook-ah " jimin called as he gently rubbed the younger back, the older couldn't leave jungkook alone, broken, on the street, he went back to his cafe and got his car key before he drove him to the hospital, the boy was crying quietly the whole way and it broke jimin.

The two weren't really close, but they talked whenever jungkook will come to order his usual hot chocolate, they will chat here and there through his time being there or breaks, they started texting after the second time the younger boy came to perform at the cafe shop, jimin got attached to the boy in such a short time.

He found out about jungkook mother condition through texts, whenever they text the boy would take a lot of time to answer him so he asked him why, the boy kept typing but never sent an answer, it made the older feel sorry for asking about his privacy so he decided to send a simple apology, but that was when jungkook finally responded, and it broke his heart to know how sad the childlike boy was.

" why eomma.. " he asked with a broken tone, he looked at her face, hoping that all of this is just a bad dream, or a prank, anything that shows him that his mother didn't really die, " why didn't you tell me,.. " he added as his tears fell on her cheek, " you didn't even let me say goodbye.. " his voice broke.

" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " he asked, tone still broken but had a hint of anger, " if you give up on yourself, it means you gave me up too.. so why? " he asked, hoping he will get an answer but he was aware that wasn't going to happen, " am I not worth living with? Was I not a good son? If you come back I will be better.. p..please eomma.. "

Jimin quietly looked at jungkook as he listened to him vent his feeling out to his mother lifeless body, he didn't know the boy well, but it still broke his heart, jungkook stayed quiet for few minutes before he started again, " should I just follow you? " he asked, surprising jimin who held his arm tightly, anger slowly eaten him up.

" jungkook! " he called worriedly, " you are not thinking right, you can't- " jungkook hugged the older, leaving him speechless, he was really surprised but he still hugged the boy, " she gave up on us,.. " he muttered weakly, jimin holding him tightly " so all what left, I give up on myself too.. " he uttered tiredly on the older neck, few seconds before passing out on jimin shoulder.