🎼| 14

Cuddles and cries.

Jungkook was sitting on jimin bed, the older offered him clothes that he could change into, the boy didn't eat much nor speak, he stayed in his spot, hugging his knees close to his chest, resting his head on his knees as he stared at the wall, even when jimin opened the door he didn't move, he just stayed quiet while different thoughts raced in his head.

" jungkook? " the older called as he closed the door behind him, he didn't get a response so he walked further inside the room, he approached the boy and sat next to him on the bed, looking at jungkook face who seemed to be deep in thoughts, " hey~ " he softy called as he reached to caress the boy hair.

A tear rolled down jungkook cheek before he turned his face to the older, for some reason he doesn't mind letting jimin see him being weak, the older felt his heart tightens as he turned to face him properly, jungkook was confused as he looked up at the boy, jimin gently pulled him for a hug, he started whispering words into the boy ear.

Jungkook wasn't sure how to react so he just hugged the male as he cried on his neck, holding his shirt tightly as he let out loud cries escape his lips, " you are not alone jungkook, you have me.. " he may have sounded hesitant before, but now.. he is sure of what he wants, and that is, seeing the younger boy, happy again.

" how about you go to sleep? " jimin asked but the boy shook his head, " I don't want to stay alone " he whined as he held the older tighter, jimin pulled back, " what if I stayed with you? " he asked, waiting the younger to respond, jungkook cheeks turned red that lead jimin into a giggling mess, the younger boy avoided looking at him.

" I normally prefer getting cuddles, but today, I am cuddling you " jimin said as he pulled jungkook closer to him, the younger boy face already buried on jimin neck, the two felt a weird feeling erupt through their body, both of their hearts racing rapidly as they tried to hide the blush that appeared on their faces, yet both of them enjoyed the warmth that the other gave.

Jungkook may have lost something today,
but it seems like he gained something in return.