🎼| 16

Wind blowing, birds chirping and water clashing.

" here " the older offered the younger a cup of hot chocolate, " it's not healthy to drink hot chocolate a lot " he started as the boy took the paper cup and started blowing on the drink, " but it seems like it makes you happy, so I don't mind " he added as his hands reached to the boy hair, gently caressing the back of his hair.

" thank you,.. " the younger smiled, it wasn't as wide as before, but it was better than nothing, " jiminie hyung.. " he added as he leaned closer to the older, closing his eyes, the older was confused but the way jungkook just stayed still, head tilted as he enjoyed the way jimin gently caressed his head made the older smile.

A tear fell down his cheek, but neither of them moved, jimin was aware of how deep his mother death effected him, and he also knew he had to let him express his feelings, singing was something that made jungkook happy, so he suddenly found himself singing.

" I want you to be your light baby, you should be your light,.. " he started, leading the younger to open his eyes, surprised that jimin could sing, his voice so unique yet calming, he found himself staring at the older who was singing with his eyes closed, as if he was worried of sounding weird if he opened his eyes, " deoneun apeuji anhge niga useul su itge ".

" I want you to be your night babe, you could be your night " he continued, a small smile on his lips as he sang, this was a song that he wrote to himself, he never thought he will share it with someone, but the fact it could help jungkook feel better about himself, he felt like he wanted to sing it to him, and only him, " i bami neoege soljikhal su itge "

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, wanting to see jungkook reaction, hoping he enjoyed the small part he sang, but before he could even eye the boy he felt a kiss being pressed on his lips so roughly that he fell down laying on the sand as jungkook was on top of him.

Jungkook eyes widened as he realized how forced his action was, he tried moving away but jimin pulled him back, lips eager to taste the younger lips again, for a longer time too, this was all weird for the two of them but neither of them minded, they felt like the kiss they shared meant many unsaid words, and they really didn't mind that they just met.