🎼| 10

The sound of the guitar echoing along the boy sweet voice in the empty area

The wind was blowing but not so hard, the snow falling down as the boy sang, it was the last day of the week, once he finish his last song, he could finally get the chance to wish, the wish that he spent so much effort on gaining, at first he wasn't going to come but after spending time with his mother, she convinced him to go saying she was absolutely fine.

He happily sang his last song, his eyes disappearing from how hard he was smiling, voice sweetly soothing people ears as they passed next to him, a few people actually stopped in the middle of the cold weather just to listen to him, smiling as he played the song, hoping that time will pass by easily so that he would get to wish and then return to his mother embrace.

The younger sang the last note before ending the song, he opened his eyes as he put down the guitar, the people around him cheering for him, he bowed to them with his wide smile showing, bunny teeth full on display as he packed his guitar, humming his mother song to himself as he zipped the bag.

He stood up and closed his eyes, bringing his hands together next to his chest, people passing by him confused but let him be, he stood in the middle as he tilted his head upward, he took a deep breathe as he was ready to make his wish, he smiled before he muttered softy " I wish.. ".

" I wish that my mom- " he stopped, eyes opening confusedly as he reached for his pocket, his phone ringing loudly through the quiet area, the only sound there was is the snowy wind, his heart beat and his ringtone, " the hospital..? " he asked himself as he confusedly answered the call, " hello? " he asked as he waited for the person to answer him.

His chest tightened, eyes glistening as his smile fell, he looked around like a lost puppy as he listened to those words, words he never wanted to hear, not now, or later, he finally got to wish, he couldn't even finish wishing for his mother well being, and she was already gone.

" we are sorry, but your mother died, she signed a DNR contract, we couldn't preform CPR, we are sorry for your loss Mr.jeon.. " everything went blank, everything went quiet, the only sound he could hear was the ringing in his ear and his heart beating rapidly against his chest.

He fell on his knees as he stared at the floor, he wanted to cry so bad but if he did, then it means it was true, he tried his best to hold his tears as he clenched his hands tightly on his clothes, hoping that this was just a nightmare, a voice gained his attention as he looked up, " hey, jungkook.. are you ok? " the familiar voice asked, yet there was no response from the boy.

" is everything- " before the older could continue his question, the younger interrupted him, " I,.. " he started, " I was going to wish for her to get better, this was for her hyung,.. my wish was for her to get better, I was doing it for her, I couldn't even finish my wish because,.. " a few tears escaped his eyes as he lowered his head, " she left " he muttered brokenly.

" she left me alone hyung,.. " he cried as he looked at jimin, " hyung, I am all alone.. " he muttered, as he smiled sadly, tears flowing down his cheeks, his smile breaking the older heart as he quietly looked at him, " she died.. " he added, the joy he was spreading for the chance to wish for his mother well being, got destroyed before he could even go through it.

Jimin quietly kneeled down, and pulled the broken boy in his embrace, " you are not alone, jungkook ".