🎼| 5

A sweet,
familiar tone humming a lullaby for him.

Jungkook was resting next to his mother as she played with his hair, she was humming some song she always sang to him to sleep, lately he been asking for her to do that whenever they had nothing to do, which mostly means all the time.

" my beautiful bunny, are you asleep? " she asked as she caressed the boy hair, a giggle following right after as she saw his cheek pressing from one side, his bunny teeth showing due to his lips being parted, " that bunny smile of yours, I will miss so much " she whispered as he continued caressing his hair.

" I hope you will forgive me " she added as she watched her son sleep peacefully in her arm, the truth was that, his mother was dying, she begged the doctor to lie to her son, it's not like jungkook doesn't know about her sickness just doesn't know it got worse, she didn't have much time left and she didn't want him to know, he already gave up too much for her.

It was time she let him live with no burden, she know that he doesn't think of her as a burden, but more as a reason to live, she really want to spend more time with her son but if it was impossible for her to get better, than there was no reason for her let her son live with fake hope, captivated in a hospital by her side.

" I just think, it's the best for the both of us.. " she muttered weakly, a smile never leaving her face, despite the tears that kept falling down her cheeks, she wanted to be strong for her son, but everyone have this weak limit that once they reach, they just give up, and she reached it.