🎼| 18

Laughter, shuffling noises and cold wind.

Jimin was saying goodbye to his workers after he helped them clean the cafe shop, as he was walking toward his car, his phone started ringing, with confusion he answered, " hey jungkookie, I am almost home are you waiting m- hey! What happened? " he asked worriedly when he heard the boy sobbing.

" I,.. went back home.. " he cried, " and it's empty.. I miss her hyung " he added, " send me the address. " the older said, tone serious yet full with worry, " but- " the older groaned, " jungkook, now! " he unconsciously shouted, a whine escaped the younger lips before ending the call, " fuck.. " just before he could call the boy again.

A new text message appeared on his screen, a small smile found it way on his face before he rushed to his car, trying to reach jungkook as soon as he could, the boy told him he was going back home, but he didn't think he meant his own, and he hated that he left him alone just to go to his shop.

He hated that he shouted at jungkook too, but all he could do right now, is drive to the younger house and comfort him for shouting at him in such a vulnerable state, even if he didn't mean it, jimin just hoped that the boy wouldn't do anything stupid as he waited for him, if he just knew the boy wanted to go back, he would have at least went with him, but he didn't, because he didn't know,.. or maybe just didn't realize how broken he is that he trusted him to be strong, alone.