🎼| 24

Concerned mind and insecurities

Jimin was taking a man order when his phone started ringing, he frowned as he took the money from the man, he tried his best to ignore the call knowing exactly who was calling. He annoyedly put the cash in and started taking some changes out for the man.

" o-oh excuse me..? You gave me the wrong change.. " the man said as he saw jimin confusedly looking at him, " here, you gave me more.. " the man said as he gave jimin the money, jimin bowed as he apologized, " sorry, I- sorry.. I wasn't paying attention.. " he said, earning a smile in response.

" it's ok " the man said before walking to the other side, jimin just smiled back. Taehyung came leaning on the counter, " what's wrong? You been making a lot of mistakes? " taehyung asked, knowing already what jimin had to say.

Jimin lowered his head, " sorry,.. " he mumbled tiredly. He called one of the workers to take his spot when the door to the shop opened, revealing jungkook with a stupid grin on his face, " good morning! " he said excitedly.

" morning " taehyung said to him before looking at jimin, who just glared at the younger before rolling his eyes, jungkook was confused as he walked toward the two. Jimin walked away not giving the boy the usual attention.

" did something happen? " jungkook asked taehyung, eyes curiously following jimin. " yeah, you keeping your second job a secret? It slipped out of my mouth,.. why didn't you tell me you weren't going to tell him?? " he asked, jungkook just sighed.

He looked at jimin and saw his eyes widening in surprise before he turned away, pretending as if he wasn't caught staring. " I wasn't going to keep my second job a secret, but I am working on something so I just, I just found my self keeping it away from him.. ".

" something? What?? " taehyung excitedly asked. Jungkook laughed as he shook his head, " I am not telling you, you will end up telling jiminie " he pouted. " yOu WiLl EnD uP tElLiNg JiMiNiE " the older mocked him, leading jungkook to laugh.

Taehyung slapped jungkook on the chest, stopping him from laughing, " he is glaring at you! " he whispered, eyes nervously looking to the side. Jungkook gulped, " it's all your fault " the younger said leading taehyung eyes to widen, " excuse you?! " he said but the boy just walked away laughing to himself.

" hey.. " jungkook smiled, hands gently wrapping around jimin waist. " hey. " jimin answered, tone unamused. " I missed you? " he said, his lips forming into a pout, " like you messed the opportunity to tell me about your second job? " he asked.

Jungkook gulped again, " sorry,..? " he said, tightening his arms around jimin waist, the older kept quiet. " jiminie.. " jungkook called, tone a bit sad, the older just hummed as a response. " why are you angry.. " he asked, not understanding why jimin making a big deal of a simple thing like getting a second job.

" why didn't you tell me? If you need cash you know I would be more than happy to help, so why..? " jimin asked, eyes staring deeply into jungkook eyes with a troubled look. " cash? but I don't need- wait you think I got a second job because I need some extra cash?? " the younger asked.

" well then, why would you get a second job then? " he asked with a frown on his face. The boy laughed, " remember when I told you I wanted to do something? But wasn't sure if I can succeed? " he asked, jimin nodded as a response. " what did you tell me that day? " jungkook asked.

" you can always improve without studying..? " jimin said unsure if he remembered correctly, " yeah, that why working with namjoon hyung could help me.. to improve.. " the younger said as he leaned closer to jimin, ignoring the fact that they were standing really close, and the fact that many eyes were on them at that moment.

Jimin nodded, " but still, you could have told me..? " he said, pouting. " I should have, but I am sorry I didn't.. " he mumbled sweetly. " it's ok, I just- " the older sighed, " I just missed you, thats all.. " he continued, feeling a little bit vulnerable in the younger hands.

" I missed you too,.. " jungkook answered, a smile on his face. " that why,.. we should go on a date? " jungkook added. " a date that you will forget again? " jimin pouted. Jungkook smiled, " nope, I won't this time " he added as he pressed a peck on the older lips.

" you better not, or else-.. "
he said, faking an angry face. The younger just giggled before resting his head on jimin shoulder, bringing the older closer to him.