Parts 1-25:

-Next step-

Part 1:
Today is my 18 birthday ! My friends and family made me a big surprise - an amazing party with all of my people and food and stuff! I were so happy and surprised .My BFF, Alice, made sure that I'm having a great time , everybody were dancing to the good music and it was really fun! I got a lot of presents and thanked to everyone .. Then the party was over and I got home and saw a letter on my bed: " happy birthday our beautiful daughter, we wish you the best cause you're really worth it! We made you a present : we know that you always wanted to study in LA so we decided to let you do that and we got you a great university and an apartment in LA as you always dreamed! We hope you like it! Love you so much- mom and dad;)" while I read it I started to cry and I think that I'm the luckiest and happiest person on earth - I don't like it- I said to myself- I loved it!! I went to the living room and gave a huge hug to my parents and thanked them a lot! In the morning I called my BFF Alice and I told her that I wanna see her anywhere . We met in a restaurant and I told her my big news, she were happy for me but either sad for the big distance that will be between us. We celebrated and I felt that I'm ready for that. My flight to L A will be the next week and now I'm starting to organize things. It came . The day that starting my new life came! My flight will be in a few hours and my BFF came with me to the airport . There was a lot of tears and crying and we hugged and said goodbye ! It was sad. I got into the airplane and took a seat. I put my headphones on and lost in the songs and I closed my eyes. After a couple of hours I opened my eyes when I heard the voice of the pilot. I got off the airplane and looked around my new place. One nice man took me to my new house and helped me carrying my stuff. It was a perfect house for me- one bedroom, living room, a kitchen and a bathroom . I put my things in their new places, and after that called my mom . " hi mom what's up ? I arrived. the flying was ok and the apartment is awesome ." Mom:" oh baby I'm so glad to hear that. So keep in touch and we will talk later . Take care of yourself !" Me: yeah mom, I will.. Miss and Love u!"
I called my BFF and said that I miss them and everything is alright and the next month I will start the studying . I took some naps and woke up at 12:00 AM. I went outside to see the new environment . It was cold outside so I took my sweatshirt . I saw my new neighbors and they welcomed me nicely.
I heard a noise of a car come behind me and I turned around and saw a man getting out of the car and in the other side his girlfriend ,I guess. A little cutie dog got out of the car and this two persons didn't notice him They were kissing and i saw a car came from the other side right where the dog was running. In a minute I ran and took the dog to my arms and put him on the pavement . The guy noticed that I've been watching them and that i saved his dog, he took his dog and hugged him, his girlfriend gave the dog a little hug and walked away. I escaped. I didn't even see the faces of those persons I didn't want him to come and thank me! I Felt awkward. I turned around. I ran into the building and invited the elevator. While I'm waiting for the elevator I heard : "Hi! i think i should thank you , you saved my dog's life! I really own you. I've never seen you here before , are you new here?!" I know that it was him but I couldn't ignore him. "Its ok you're welcome. Yes I'm new". I said with my face to the closer elevator . " oh welcome , nice to see you I'm James " my heart stopped beating ,my legs started to shake and my eyes opened wide all this thoughts were throwing on my mind- it can't be him, this name is very popular here it's clearly that it is NOT him- tow second passed and I turned around and refuse to believe . I didn't know what to do I just froze in my place and saw his perfect smile. And said " hi, I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you too" luckily he didn't notice to my confusion .

Part 2:
" so when did you arrive ?" He asked . " a couple of hours ago. "
"Why did you move?"
"I'm gonna learn here at the university so I came for studying"
" cool! Who came with ya?"
"no one. my parents gave me an apartment here and I just need to find myself in this new city alone , but it's cool I love it, new place new things its fun.."
"So what about your people?"
" I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and amazing parents and friends, but I moved alone its also to clear my mind, you know .."
" awesome ! "
"the blonde one that I saw there, she's your girlfriend right?" I asked without tact . I always say my thoughts loudly.
"Yeah she is...what about you? Have you got a boyfriend ?"
" Not now. But I don't think I have time for that, I need to focus on my studying .."
" I don't think you're right, it's actually the same story like me, u know I'm a singer and I had a girlfriend who is an actor and we broke up because we decided that we have no time for relationship in this business , but we got back together after we find out that we were wrong. I prefer to see her one time in a day than never seen her. "
"Maybe you're right, but I still think I don't have time for a boyfriend right now" I giggled .
I don't know why but we talked to each other like we're good friends for a long time. Like we really know each other.
" ok. You're such a nice girl so I don't see a reason why you won't find your love" he smiled.
The elevator arrived and we got in.
Before the elevator closed I saw James's girlfriend running into the building and trying to catch it.
James stopped the elevator with his muscular body and she got inside and hugged James and smiled to me. Omg, he's so hot! She held some papers and said " baby, I got the gusts list for your birthday party . And it's done."
James: "oh thanks. I forgot to say that I'm going to celebrate my bday next Monday so you can join the party too, it's gonna be fun and also you'll make friend... I really own you."
" congratulations ! Thanks , I will see"
" ok so let me know if you come. Write me here your phone number and i will call you , and if you need something I'm living here at the penthouse "
" ok, thanks" The elevator stopped and I got out of it.
It's just Crazy what was going on the last 10 minutes. I just saw the guy that I always dreamed about just see a concert of him and always saved his pics and fangirling over him like crazy and now I just stood in front of him paralyzed ! In addition he's my neighbor and he INVITED ME TO HIS BDAY PARTY!?!? Oh, this is just too good to be real!