Part 37:

Part 37:
It was an afternoon, I sat on the couch watching TV , my phone rang , I saw it was Alexa so I picked it up,we used to talk once in a day just to make me feel better.
"Hi " I said.
"Hi Y/N what's up?"
"The same I guess" I sighed.
"C'mon you have to fix yourself, just go and hang out, what do u say about going out tonight? To the mall or just eat somewhere?"
"I guess I'll say no" I responded.
"But, why? You can't keep being miserable like that !" She said.
"Ok" I sighed. "Where are we going to ?" I asked.
"Yay!" She cheered.
"I'll pick you up at 5?" She asked.
"Ok" I sighed.
I took a shower, dressed up and after an hour Alexa called me:
"Hi lex!"
"Hi Y/N ! I'm super sorry but I have a photo shoot around 5:30 and I can't go out with u. I forgot about it, I'm sorry!"
"It's ok don't worry " I sighed.
"Ok so I'll see you later bye" she said and hanged up.
I was all dressed up and ready to leave so it was really annoying me. I got into my room and started to change but right before my phone rang again, it was James .
"Hi James " I said not happily .
"Hi Y/N how are u?"
"Good, thanks "
"What are you doing ?"
"I'm actually about to change back cause Alexa canceled our shopping and dinner plans"
"Oh so don't change ! I can go with you"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah sure! You really have to go outside your house a bit! So it's a date?"
"James I don't want to... "
"It's ok it's not a date like that, just a nice dinner as friends, not more!" He giggled.
"Then ok, I'm ready"
"Wait 10 minutes till I take a shower and get dressed and I'll pick you up!" He said.
"Wow how can you do all of that in only ten minutes?" I asked.
"I'm superman " he said and I swear he winked.
"Ok" I giggled a bit.
We hanged up and after 13 minutes he knocked on my door.
"Hi ! superman is late!" I greeted him playfully.
"Sorry, I had a hard decision of what to wear , is it good!?" He asked pointing at his body.
"Yeah pretty much" I said. I swear he looked gorgeous.
We went out of my apartment and I locked the door. We got into the car.
"So where are we going to?" I asked. That question immediately remained me when I asked HIM when he took me to the beach that day, it seems so far from now. I can't think about his name anymore so I call him, HIM.
"Just a little cute restaurant that I know" James said cutting off my thoughts.
"Nice" I smiled a bit.
We got there, we talked ate and had a great time, he made me laugh, A LOT, that was the first time I laughed in a while, I told him about my fan page of BTR and I told him that he was always my favorite guy. Yeah it was awkward.
"Why especially me?" He asked.
"Cuz you were talented, cute, kind, lovely and amm hot..." I blushed.
He started to laught.
"Why are u laughing?" I asked.
"Cuz you're cute when u blush" he smiled. "And well thank you". He smiled happy from himself.
"Stop it!" I smirked.
"And right after you, I liked kendall and Carlos both the same way, I liked Kendall's voice and his kindness and Carlos's cuteness and talents. " I continued.
"And HE was your last in the list?" He asked half whispering changing his face to a serious look.
"Yeah... Till I met him" I looked down. "I always thought he is the bad boy of the band, a jerk and snob but I still liked him cause he was talented and I liked his voice but then..." I coughed .
"If you don't wanna talk about it so we won't " he said .
"It's ok it has been a while. Have you heard about him?" I asked.
"Well I'm working with him, but we don't really talk anymore just when necessary ."
"Why?"
"Cause he hurt you and it's like he hurt me I can't forgive him , I heard from kendall that he was spending all his free time with watching the TV and he doesn't go out just for work"
"I think he should be happy now?!"
"I don't know what's going on with him I guess he took it hard either"
I can't believe he is missing me, james said it just to make me feel better, Logan hates me, it's a fact!
"Can we stop talking about him please? " I asked.
"Sure" he smiled.
He payed the bill and we walked out to the car. He drove back home, and parked his car in the parking lot.
We talked a bit on our way, he went with me to my apartment.
"So how it was ? Not too bad right?" He asked me as we were standing by my front door.
"It was actually pretty fun" I smiled.
"I'm glad! So tomorrow ill see ya again ?"
"Yeah ok"
"Have a beautiful night Y/N " he said and kissed my forehead .
"Night" I said and he walked away.
I got inside and went to sleep, it was a happy night for me, I enjoyed James's company , I had fun with him , he almost made me forget all the pain, almost.But he made me feel better and now when I think about it it's seems like it was all planned by Alexa , and James , she made me fix myself and get ready to leave and than canceled so james can hang out with me.
This night I slept better than the others. In the morning I felt better so I went to my work and then to the university. I came back at 9:00 pm and fell on the couch, this day was full and busy so I was tired but it help me take my mind off of things especially HIM.
I turned on the TV and made me something to eat. When I heard a knock on the door.