Part 28:

Part 28:
A noise woke me up, I opened my eyes and realized it was Logan's phone. Logan was still sleeping.
"Logan?!" I softly touched his arm.
"Log?" I shook him a bit.
"Ahhh?" He said sleepily.
"It's morning" I said smiling. The phone still was ringing.
"Yeah? C'mon lets go back to sleep" he said and wrapped his arms around me and made me cuddle with him.
"Logan!" I laughed.
He smiled still not opening his eyes.
"You better answer it, maybe it's the guys" I said.
"Can you pick it up for me?I have no power to talk" he asked and put his head into the pillow.
I sighed and took the phone, I check the ID and it said :"Carlos".
"It's Carlos!"I told logan .
"Ahah.." He murmured.
"Hello?" I said.
"Finally!!! Y/N? Is everything ok?"
Carlos asked a little concerned
"yeah, logan is still sleeping , what happened ?" I said.
"We've been trying to catch you since the morning and you didn't answer" he said.
"Since the morning? What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 11am now" he responded.
"Oh gosh, seems like we were really tired, sorry" I said.
"It's ok, just wake him up and go to the dinning room as fast as possible we are already here, "
"Ok thank you we will be right there" I said.
"It's fine see ya" he said and we hang up.
"C'mon logan they're waiting for us it's already 11am!" I shook him and made him open his eyes.
"Ammm... I don't wanna go, I wanna stay here and look at you" he smiled stroking my face.
"Oh logan.." I smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek.
"Now get up" I said after pulling back.
"I want more" he smiled.
I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he kissed me back.
"Now we have to go " I said and put away the covers.
He got up, we got ready, changed, I put back my dress and gave logan his clothes, and put some make up . We got downstairs to the dinning room, on our way he asked me:"so what's our plan for the day?"
"What you want as long as I'm with you it's perfect" I smiled
"Ok so what do you say about going with the guys now and leave after the water park and go to somewhere alone..?!" He looked into my eyes hope that I'll like the idea.
"It's great!" I said kissing his cheek.
"Yayy" we giggled.
We got there and all of them were staring at us and did awwww's.
Carlos set next to Alexa, kendall next to Carlos, James next to Alexa and me and logan next to James.
"Shut up!" Logan said to them as we sat down, and I giggled.
We started a conversation and we laughed talked and ate. It was really fun with their goofiness. I couldn't not notice that James wasn't so active in the conversation he was kind of quite.
Carlos checked out his phone and said:"oh guys! Your relationship known in the world, look at that.." He said and handed me his phone, there was a big article which read:"Henderson got a new girlfriend, how long this game will last?!" And under that was a picture of me and logan on stage kissing after he announced about US.
"Freaking gossip," I mumbled. Now its just a matter of time till my parents will find it out and kill me.
I handed logan the phone:"don't even pay attention, idiots!" He said.
Then logan put his arms around my shoulder and looked at me.
I raised an eyebrow like asking "what?" And he said "you're beautiful" and kissed me. They all did the awwww's again and it was really embarrassed , I blushed a little. I took a glance to James and saw he was really sad and hurt, I looked at him but he didn't look into my eyes.
After a few minutes he just got up and left.
"Hey man everything's ok?" Kendall asked James as he walked away ignoring him and the others .
"I'll go to see what's going on" I said and got up.
"I'm coming with you" logan said.
"No, please let me go alone!" I begged and held his hand.
"Ok" he smiled. I walked out of the dinning room and I noticed he was around the hallway siting on a couch.
"Hey" I said behind him.
"Hi" he responded didn't look at me. I came in front of him and sat next to him.
"What's the problem James?" I Said stroking his back.
"You" he said.
"Me?" I asked surprising.
"Why do you have to do that to me? Ahh?" He said looking up at me.
"Do what?" I asked.
"Kiss logan in front of me, making my heart to break into million pieces" he said loudly.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I said.
"But you did. How don't you get it Y/N?" He said.
"Get what?" I asked a bit confused.
"How don't you get it that I like you! That I like you more than a friend!!"
I was shocked. I knew he had feelings for me but I thought it was over cause I'm with logan now and he know that and at that night in his house he told logan that he should ask me to be his girlfriend , so why is he still love me? I'm so confused now.
"You... What?" I whispered and leaned in closer to hear clearly.
"Y/N, I'm I-N L-O-V-E W-I-T-H Y-O-U!!" He said it slowly and deeply, each word made me butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way?! What's wrong with me?!
"James, I'm sorry but I'm with logan now.." I said.
"I know. What I was thinking to myself I just should go now and you know what, forget it. Please forget I said that" he said and got up and walked away. I don't know why but I ran after him . He was about to go into the elevator, he was inside it and the door started to close but I tried to stop it with my hand but the door was stronger than my hand and it pushed my hand against it. Causing it to crash my hand.
"Y/N!!" I heard james yelling, and than it all went black.

OMG! What's about to happen now?! Let me know your opinion❤
Michal👍