Part 46:

Part 46:
"dear students, we are going to let you experience the things that you've learned, each one of you will get one patient for two weeks and treat him and take care of him, you should make him all the checks that they need and help them get over their illness. They can be people who are sick since they had born or people who went throw a n accident . You have to do the best to make the patient to feel good , you'll get your grades according to the hard work you made and the opinion of the patient is 50% from your grade, you can't fail, if you get under 70, you'll have to do it again.
Ant questions?!" my tutor said.
"when will we start doing it?!" someone asked.
"the next Sunday!" he responded.
I'm exciting for the new project it's gonna help me forget about my miserable life for a while.
I called James to pick me up, he came and we drove home. We went to his apartment and watched a movie. I told him about the project and he was excited for me. When it was too late I went back home and went to sleep. I had a great day, at the university , with James , without Logan. Just perfect day.
It's Saturday and tomorrow we are gonna start the project. I spend the weekend with James because the next week we can barely see each other.
We went to the cinema , tomorrow I'll start my project and James will be on set to film the new season of BTR, of course it will be just the parts without Logan but still he has a lot of hours to work.
I wore something nice and James picked me up to the cinema. We took our seats and the movie had started.
He intertwined our fingers and smiled at me as the movie began.
"love you" he whispered.
I just smiled and whispered:"why?!"
"I don't know, I just love you" he smirked.
"ok" I smiled back.
And we turned our faces to the screen.
There was a part in the movie that the main charterer had died from a car accident, I got emotional and teared up. James looked at me and wiped my tears away, he hugged me tight and after that I leaned my head on his shoulder till the end of the movie. When it ended we got up and walked to his car holding hands.
I think I saw a couple of cameras on us, but I didn't care.
We talked a bit about the movie and we got to our building. He walked with me to my house.
"it was an amazing night" he said.
"yeah, I had so much fun..." I smiled.
"you have no idea how happy u make me when I'm with you..." he smirked.
"I'm happier... " I smiled.
"you probably very tired so you need to get some sleep..." he said.
"you too, talk to me tomorrow when you can.. Ok?!" I said.
"sure, and good luck with the project, you're gonna rock it!"he smiled.
"I hope so, I'm really nervous... I'll miss you" I sadly said .
"don't worry we will find time to hang out together, you are more important then any job" he smiled.
"James ...!! " I hugged him.
"night pretty lady..." he said.
"good night mr handsome" I giggled.
"oh that's new one" we laughed. And he walked away. I went to bed, and smiled to myself, what I'd do without James , I'm so lucky to have him. The way he speaks to me just melt my heart every time.
In the morning I went to work and then right to the university, it's 2 pm and we have to do the project and treat the patient every day since 2:00pm till 10 pm so I will work since 8:00 am till 2:00 pm. I got to my class and took my seat, now they should tell us who will we treat.
"Ava Stetson, you are gonna be with the 10 years boy, Adam Beri." the tutor start reading from her list.
"Jessica Kevin you're gonna be with the old lady Nellie Blue" She kept reading.
"Y/N, you're gonna be with the young guy Logan Henderson" !!
WHAT?!?!? From all the hospital patients they had to pick just HIM?????My heart sank!
I don't wanna do that!! Please!!! Darn it!
......

Please comment and vote! Love ya all💕😘.
Idk if someone really read it but ...