Parts 59-61:

Part 59:
"What about him!?" I asked.
"He told me he has feelings for Halston , indeed, he loves her, and he's gonna ruin the wedding tonight, cuz he can't stand seeing her getting married, he wanna be the one who get marry with her" Kendall said gravely,
"What?!?!?!?" I screamed in shock, almost strangle.
I felt the rage all over my body!
He did it again! This Logan can't be trusted anymore!
First, I thought he hates Halston .
Second, I thought he still has feelings for me.
And more important- why didn't he tell me? And invited me to the wedding as his date?! And why did he buy me a super expensive dress?!
"I'm sorry baby sis" Kendall came and hugged me.
I hugged back and asked:
"Sorry?!About what?! "
He handed me a note and said:"about that"
I read the note:
"April fool;)"
"KENDALL!!!!!!!" I screamed.
He laughed so hard that he almost dropped the pancake out of his mouth, and I blushed and got mad.
"You had to look at your face! Omg! They were so palm! I had to film it! " he laughed harder.
"Stop acting like a kid!" I said rashly.
"Admit it was funny!" He said.
"Yeah.. Very funny..." I said faking a smile.
It was the first time that Kendall actually made me hate him,
"I'm gonna beat you if u don't stop laughing like a clown!" I said with a rage.
"I'm just kidding, don't be mad" he said relaxing from the laughter.
I kept eating not bothering to look at him.
"So are you ready for today?!" He asked me after a few moments.
I didn't respond.
"Hello" he waved with his hand across my face, but I ignored him.
"Hey!" He softly said.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I was dumb," he said but I still didn't wanna talk to him.
" I love you I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise not to do it again, please forgive me" he almost begged.
"I'm forgiving , but don't you dare do that again!" I warned.
"I won't " he smiled.
"Friends?!" He asked.
"Blood connection !" I giggled and hugged him.
We finished to eat and I went upstairs to take a shower.
Afterwards, I started to get ready for the wedding , which I still not sure if I should go to.
I put some make up, eye liner, lipgloss, mascara. I combed my hair up and put dark blue earrings . Lastly I put my blue dress, I looked at my reflection in the mirror, it was perfect.
I grabbed my bag and went out of the room , there I saw Kendall with a tux , he's a groomsman he looked so handsome.
"Wow! You're gorgeous !" He complimented ,
"Thanks! You look amazing in that tux too" I smiled .
"Well thank you." He winked.
"C'mon let's go!" He said.
We went into his car and drove to the hall that was written on the invite.
"Can you believe that your idol/ best friend/ ex-neighbor/ ex-boyfriend is getting married??" Kendall asked me during the ride.
"Nope" I said popping the P.
"But you two are friends now so it's ok ,right?!" He asked
I thought for a moment and than said:
"No it's not alright, But I have a plan" I said.
"What plan ?" He asked confused
"Let James get marry , wait till he gets back from honeymoon and then kill his wife by accident, and try to make him fall in love with me again and make him divorce and take me back, what do ya think?!" I said evilly.
"It's mean.. You can't do that... I won't let you do that... you still like him?" He asked shocked.
"I do," I said.
"Idk... I don't like her, but you really can't do it.. You're not like that, you're a good girl not a bad one" he said with pity.
"Awwww... You don't know me yet. You have no idea how bad I am. Now What date it is?!" I asked.
"April firs.., ayyyyyy,,,, you're little lier !! " he started to realize, I laughed and not long after he laughed too.
"You're a bad girl!" He said winking.
"Did you really think if do it?!" I asked into the laughter.
"Actually i didn't .So now we are equal 1-1" Kendall said.
"We need the breaking point" I said.
"Ahh and plus I don't like him like that anymore. My heart belongs to someone else." I said.
"Logan...!" Kendall said smirking.
I just stared at the view out of the window.
We arrived there, it was a beautiful place, it was a huge royalty hall, with countless types of food and drinks, which was full of people I didn't really know, maybe some of them.
I stared amazed at all the beauty.
"It's really beautiful here, isn't it?!" I heard a voice behind me.
I looked at my side and saw Kendall wasn't there anymore, I turned around and saw Logan smiling at me.
"Hey" I grinned and hugged him. He hugged back, after pulling away he looked at me.
"Wow! Gosh.. You look like a movie star, you're just perfect!! " he said smiling.
"Thank you, you also looking good" I blushed, I still had those butterflies when he says that to me.
To be honest, he looked hot like hell.
"Let's go , the vows are about to come" I said .
He nodded and took my hand.
We walked together towards two big doors that lead the guests to a beautiful beach . On that beach the vows should take place.
Logan looked at me and smiled. I said nothing. There I spotted Carlos and Alexa I waved them and they came towards us.
"Hey girly! You look wonderful !" Alexa greeted me.
"You two thanks" I hugged her.
"Here's Kendall let's go over him so we can watch the vows together" I said pointing to a certain direction.
"Come on" they said and we headed to Kendall .
We took our seats . I sat between Kendall and Logan , next to Logan sat Carlos and Alexa .
The other guests took their places as well. After a moment James got inside by his father, and stood on the little stage that was set up on the beach. It was always his dream, to get marry on a beach.
I can't help but say that he looked handsome in his suit, he had a red velvet tie, and he was really dreamy, however I can tell he looked nervous and maybe unsure or confused.
He spotted me and the guys and smiled.
After a few minutes the happy bride came in by her mother and James's mother. I can tell she had to pay a lot in order to make her look pretty today. She had a nice dress her hair was doing well. She looked nervous and happy.
She walked slowly towards her groom as the crowd were clapping . She was on the stage next to James and they held hands smiling to each other. As they were holding hands I felt Logan's hand trying to hold mine, I let him hold my hand.
"Do you Halston Sage take James David Maslow to be your husband, and love him in reach and poor till death will tear you apart ?!"
She smiled wildly and said:
"yes I do"
"Do you James David Maslow take Halston Sage to be your wife, and love her in reach and poor till death will tear you apart ?!"
James looked confused , he looked around trying to spot someone, then he looked at me and just stare into my eyes. He didn't say a thing.