Part 36:

part 36:
Logan's p.o.v:
I was out in the hallway and I just screamed:
"JAMES! You got her!! She's all yours now!!!! Go get her if you want!!!!" And ran downstairs as fast as possible. I got into my car and drove home, I found a tear on my cheek but quickly wiped it out. I can't believe she did it to me. I got inside my house and slammed the door. All this night I couldn't sleep and couldn't stop thinking about her so I just drunk and drunk and drunk till I couldn't control myself. I heard my phone I picked it up:
"Hi bro!! What's up?!" I said to the person on the other side.
"Are you kidding me?! Why did you do that? Who do you think you are? How can you hurt her like that! You're an idiot!!!" He yelled at me, I think it was james.
"Chillax, dude Why should I care! It's all her fault and I have nothing to do with that! So have you kissed her yet?!" I asked not really understand what I'm saying.
"What the hell?!? Logan are you drunk?!?" He asked I just moaned.
"And no I didn't kiss her YET!!!!" He yelled at me.
"You're freaking jerk that enjoy break girls hearts! You don't deserve Y/N !!!!!" He yelled and hang up the phone.
I sighed and kept drinking till I fell asleep.

Y/N p.o.v:
I was sleeping during the day, I didn't bother to call my boss to tell her that I won't come to work and I didn't go to the university either,
and I just sat on my bed and stared at the bright ceiling, I watched the phone and it was 6:00 pm seems like forever.
I heard a knock on the door, I couldn't find my legs to go and open it, the person knocked again and again but I didn't bother to get up, after a while I got up and went to the living room, I looked at the living room, the kitchen, the table, the door, the floor this stuff remained me the pain, the nightmare , HIM.
My eyes watered I couldn't handle the vision I ran back to my room with tears in my eyes,
"I HATE HIM,I HATE HIM,I HATE HIM!! I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN!! " I screamed into my pillow that was already wet from the tears. I cried myself to sleep again. Later,Someone woke me up, what is it? I think it's the door, someone is knocking on the door, ugh, what do they want?!
I slowly got up and went to the door, I opened it and I saw eyes full of sadness, or maybe worries, I saw white face, and shaking hands, I heard a heart that was racing fast, and breathes that went heavily.
"Y/N what the hell?! Why didn't you answer me on the phone or open me the door?!?!? I was scared to death!!!!! OMG!!!!" He got inside and hugged me I didn't hug him back.
"James.." I said backing off.
"I'm a mess!" I said.
"Don't be! You need to fix it, I'm here for you" he responded.
"you are all the same! I don't need your help! I don't even need a help! Just go away like everyone in my life! GO AWAY!!!" I screamed the last words.
"Y/N.." He whispered. "I came to help."
"So unnecessary! Now Bye Bye!!" I said. He looked hurt but turned around and left.
"And never come back!" I whispered to myself as I started to cry.
I sat on the couch hugging my pillow and crying. I cried myself again to sleep on the couch.
I woke up in the next morning realizing I didn't eat since that night, I really don't want to eat anything right now.
The front door opened slowly and there stood James holding a tray with food, as if he was reading my mind.
"How did you open the door ?" I asked.
"It was open since last night" he said.
"Here, I brought you something to eat I know you didn't eat for a while and you have to eat!" He said handing me the tray.
"Thanks but I can get me my food myself and I'm not hungry!" I said not taking the tray.
"I know, but I want you to eat this food because I made it myself and I will be very hurt if you don't eat it!"
"So.. You probably will be very hurt, cause I'm not eating !"
I crossed my arms.
He sighed:"what's wrong with you? Why are you mad at me?" He asked softly.
"I'm not mad at you" I said and looked away.
"So why do you talk with me this way?" He asked.
"I'm... I'm I don't know JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried and ran to the bathroom and sat on the floor and cried. Again. After a few minutes I heard footsteps,
"Can I come in?" I heard james behind the door knocking on it softly.
"Yeah" I mumbled.
He opened the door and sat there next to me, he took my hand off of my face and wiped out my tears.
He smiled and hugged me, rubbing my back, I hugged him back and cried into his chest.
"I'm stupid! I hate myself!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!!" I cried louder but he comfort me:" shhhh... Don't say that, I'm here it's alright" and we kept the hug for a few minutes.
I pulled back and looked at him.
"Why?" I asked.
"Why what?" He asked confused.
"Why are you still care about me after I act like that?" I asked.
"Because one, you didn't mean to say it, you're confused and broken and I understand that, two, I'll always care about you no matter what" he smiled.
"I'm not deserve a friend like you" I said looking down.
He held my chin and made me face him.
"You deserved even more!" And smile.
"Stop lying! You know it's not true"
"I'm not lying! It's really what I think!"
"James, I'm sorry!" I said softly.
"I don't blame you" he smiled and hugged me.
We pulled back and he said:"ok let's go out of here! " he got up and handed me his hand. I took it and got up.
"Eat your breakfast now " he said pointing at the tray he brought earlier.
"Ok" I smiled and sat down and began to eat.
He just stared at me while I was eating but I kept eating. We didn't talk at all, I'm eating, he's staring.
After I finished I said:
"Thank you it was delicious, and I really was starving!" I giggled.
"I'm glad you liked it" he smiled .
"So what are you going to do today ?" He asked me.
"I don't know I don't feel like going anywhere" I sighed.
"You have to go and have fun you can't stay like that" he said.
"Yeah" I mumbled.
"I'm going now to the studio , call me when you need me and
do me a favor - take care of yourself" I nodded and he kissed my forehead and left.
----
One week passed and all this time I locked myself in my house, I didn't let anyone come in and didn't go out. James called me many times and convinced me to go out but I didn't Want to. I couldn't eat and drink, just once in a day.
I was weak and lifeless .