one.

Annie's POV:

It's the first day of high school and all I have to say is...oof. I've never really been this nervous during the first day of school but this is one is particularly scary. I don't know why but I just have this feeling inside me that's making me wonder...why the heck do I have to be here? I mean I could just graduate with just a few years of school but nope. Mom says I have to and that "highschool was the best school year of her life" and I'm not buying it.

So I wake up, go take a shower, and eat breakfast. As soon as Hayley and I are done eating, we hop into the car and off to school we go.

(At school..)

We arrive at school and we both kiss our mom goodbye. I still can't believe that I'm going through high school now...just wow. I walk to the door and as soon as I open it, I see my two best friends, Lilia and Anna.

"Hey guys!" "Annie! We missed you!", Lilia says. "I missed you guys too!" "So how's your summer?", I ask. "It was amazing! I met this guy named Will and he's amazing! He's Australian.", Anna says. "I also met a guy for myself, his name is Taylor and he's so cute!", Lilia says. "How bout you Annie? Have you met any guys lately?" "Well, not really. I haven't really thought of getting a boyfriend." "Oh well there's prom this year, so I think it's best if you find one soon." "I don't find anyone attractive here to be honest.", I tell them. "Are you kidding me? Check that guy out.", Lilia says as she points to the one and only....Asher Angel.

To be honest, he's ok. He's attractive and all but I don't see him as the guy of my dreams. And besides we barely know each other. We've met but only once, it was third grade I think. But either way, I'm still not attracted to him, I guess other girls are, but not me.

SIMON SAYS:
First chapter. Hope you guys enjoy❤️