five.

Annie's POV:

It's been a week since school started and so far, things are pretty good. Asher and I are just friends, and we will stay that way til the end of the school year.

My friends and I are walking down the hallway and we see Asher and his friends just goofing around. As we walk past through them, Asher gave me a wink, which was kind of awkward. I do hope my friends didn't see that. But apparently, they did.

"ANNNIE!! Did you see that?", Lilia exclaims. "See what?", I pretend not to notice that he winked at me. "C'mon Annie. We know you saw that.", Anna says. "I seriously don't know what you're talking about", I lie. "ASHER ANGEL JUST WINKED AT YOU! ASHER ANGEL!", Lilia yells. "Ugh, fine. I did see him wink at me, but why make a big deal out of it? We're just friends, and that's all we are.", I tell them. "Annie, of course it's a big deal! You've only had one serious relationship in your life, and this one might be "the one".", Anna says. "Well, the past is the past. I broke up with Hayden because he chose another girl over me. And if I date again, the guy's gonna do the same thing all over again. It's such a clichè thing almost all guys do." "Well, Asher's different and you know that.", Lilia tells me. "Nope, I don't believe it. And I'm not falling for their foolish games this time.", I tell them.

Okay, to be honest, it was kind of a big deal for me. No guy has ever winked at me before, not even Hayden! I feel like he does have feelings for me, but I won't assume right away. Maybe it's just a friendly gesture. But it can't be a friendly gesture, or can it? Anyway, I'm gonna let this slide through and I'm gonna have a lovely day.

I walk to my classroom, and everyone's surrounding my table. And I don't know why.

"Guys, what's going on? Why are you all near my table?", I ask them. "Well, it's because you have a "secret admirer".", my classmate, Jayden said. "What do you mean I have a secret admirer? I don't have one.", I defend myself. "Explain this, then.", Lilia says as she hands me a note. The note said: "You look really beautiful today ❤" "What? Who wrote this?", I ask. "I don't know. We just saw on your desk." "All right, who wrote this note?", I yell, as I stand on my desk. No one answers.

I have to find out who this "secret admirer" is. I wanna know why he wrote this, and out of all the girls, why me?

Simon Says
Chapter 5. I had fun doing this chapter! Please suggest your ideas to me and I will give you a shoutout! Hope you like this chapter❤