eleven.

Annie's POV:

It's the end of last period and I'm on my way to my locker to keep my things. While keeping my stuff, I hear a noise and I think it's coming from the janitor's closet. After I keep my stuff, I walk quietly to the janitor's closet to see what's going on. As I open the door, I get surprised to see someone. That someone is none other than....Asher Angel.

"Asher! What's going on? Why are you here in the janitor's closet? With a gallon of milk?", I ask, worried. "Well, this is the only way that keeps me going. Now that my heart is shattered, I have no choice but to hide in here forever.", Asher says, sounding desperate. "What are you talking about? What happened? You look like a mess!", I tell him. "It's none of your business, alright. Now, just go away. Besides, I'm pretty sure Johnny's waiting for you.", he says. "Wait a minute. Are you acting this way because if Johnny? Because Johnny asked me to prom? Because Johnny and I are officially a couple?", I say, a little loud. "You know what? You want the truth? Then I'll give you the truth! Annie, I li-", I was about to finish my sentence, but then the janitor opened the door. "Um, can I help you with anything?", he asks, confused. "Uh, nothing. We just got lost. We'll leave now.", I explain to the janitor.

Asher and I leave the janitor's closet and we go our separate ways. I go with Johnny and he...well, he goes somewhere else. I have to talk to Asher. I want to know the truth about everything that has happened today. I need it bad.

Simon Says
Chapter 11. Sorry if this chapter was short. I'm currently running out of ideas. So go do me a favor and drop some ideas for me. I'll give you a shoutout. Anyway, as usual, hope you guys enjoy❤️