twenty one.

Annie's POV:
It's been 3 months since Asher and I are married and it's been great. I'm happy, he's happy and that's all that matters. We've been looking through our high school photos and we see our photo from the last day of school party.

"Aw babe, do you remember this picture?", I ask. "Oh yeah. That's us in the summer dance.", he says.

(Flashback..)
Today's the last day of school and to be honest, this is the happiest I've ever been since prom.

So to start off this wonderful day, I kiss my mom goodbye and I skip to the hallway. I'm smiling so hard, that I can't move my mouth! As I enter the hallway, the first person I see is Asher. So I go to him and I kiss him in the lips.

"Well, someone looks jolly today. What's up?", he says. "It's last day of school! And I can't wait for the summer dance. I've prepared my dress for tomorrow tonight.", I tell him. "I can't wait for it too. I practiced my dancing skills and I must say that I improved a lot.", he smiles. "Well, I'll be looking forward for that.", I smile.

(A few minutes before the summer dance..)

I have my dress and my make up on and all I have to do is wait for Asher to pick me up. I waited for a minute until Asher arrived and off to school we go.

We finally arrived at the dance and I must say it is crowded. There are a lot more people than I expected.

"Would you like to dance m'lady?", Asher asks. "Of course my good sir.", he holds my hand and we go to the dance floor.

We danced and danced until "Let Me Down Slowly" comes on.

"Hey, it's our song.", he smiles. "Yeah.", I smile. He holds my hand and we start slow dancing. "I can't believe it's the end of school. I'm gonna miss my friends so much. Especially you.", I say. "I'm gonna miss you too.", he says. "So do you have any other plans this summer?", I ask. "Yeah. I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time." "What is it?" "I'll be moving back to Arizona this summer. My dad's sick right now, so we have to go back home.", he says. "It won't be for long, right?", I ask. "My mom said that his condition is getting worse by the minute so I guess I'm staying there for good.", he tells me. "What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?", I ask. "I didn't want you to feel sad. I mean, we're doing so well and I don't want that to ruin our relationship." "Asher, I love you. And I support everything you do. Yeah, it may hurt a little, but it's for the best. Your dad is sick and I understand if you have to move back to your hometown. As long as we'll make time for each other, everything will be okay.", I tell him. "Wow, Annie. I don't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything. I love you so much and you know that. Whatever makes you happy.", I smile and we lean in for a kiss. "I love you so much, Annie LeBlanc.", he whispers in my ear. "I love you too, Asher Angel."

Simon Says
21. It's been a while since I've posted, but here I am! I'll be doing some more flashbacks in this story so stay tuned for that. Hope you guys enjoy ❤️