eight.

Asher's POV:
I had a great time with Annie today. And I can't believe that she's actually enjoying my letters! But she's not supposed to know that it's me, it might ruin our friendship and I don't want that to happen, so I guess I'll keep it a secret for now. Well, it's not technically a secret cause her friends kind of know already.

(FLASHBACK...)
I was walking to Biology class and I go to the place assigned and take a seat. While waiting for the teacher, I grab my notebook and doodle. As I doodle, one of Annie's friends, Lilia came to my table and checked out my drawing.

"Cool drawing you got there, Asher.", Lilia compliments my drawing. "Thanks."

She looks at my other drawings and she gives a look. A look that says "I've seen this before."

"Hey! Your handwriting looks familiar. It looks like the one in the notes that were given to Annie. Wait. Are you her secret admirer?", she asks. "What?! No! What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about!", I lie. "You are her secret admirer! Look!", she says as she lends me one of the notes I gave to Annie. "See! Look at it! Your handwriting there and the handwriting here is exactly the same! You are her secret admirer! You like Annie!", she exclaims. "Ok ok, you got me. Just don't tell anyone please. I'm begging you.", I beg. "Fine. But I have to tell this to Anna." "What?! No! I told you not to tell anyone! Especially not Annie!", I tell. "Too late. I told her to come straight here.", she says. "Hey guys! What's up?", Anna says. "Ah!", I was shocked. "You can't believe what I just found out.", Lilia says. "You know Annie has a secret admirer, right? Well, I know who it is. It's him.", Lilia points at me. "What?! Asher Angel? Likes Annie? Our Annie?", she gets shocked. "Yep. Ask him." "Is this true, Asher? You like my best friend?", Anna asks. "Yes. But please don't tell her. It's just between the three of us." "Alright, alright. So, before you get in touch with our best friend. We're gonna ask you a few questions first.", Lilia says. "Okay..." "First, why do you like our best friend?", Anna asks. "Well, there are many reasons why, but I think the main one is her smile. She's really beautiful and whenever I see her, I can't help but smile.", I tell them. "Wow. Deep. Okay, last question, will you take care of our Annie?", Lilia asks. "Yes, absolutely! A hundred percent!" "Are you sure about, hot stuff? Cause if you hurt her, I will pulverise you. Ya got that big guy?", Lilia says. "I promise to take care of her no matter what." "Alright then, she's all yours."

(BACK  TO PRESENT..)
And that's how her friends knew.

Simon Says
Eight. I love this chapter. Thanks to julianniefiction for the idea❤️. Hope you enjoy💙